FIFTEEN

FIFTEEN
Callie

"Okay." Phoenix doesn't even hesitate to smash his lips on mine. I moan into his mouth, and my eyes flutter shut when he wraps a hand around my throat. I can feel his piercing as his tongue clashes with mine — it only brightens my need for him at this very moment

I only came in here to ask if he was okay, and now I want his hands all over me as his lips leave a trail of fire, and he begins to leave kisses up and down my neck.

"Nix, please," I whisper, and he pauses, his eyes searching mine.

"What do you want, Callie? Tell me." He whispers gently grabbing hold of my face.

"Touch me." I grab hold of his hand and trail it down to where I want it. "Please." I almost whine and Phoenix chuckles lightly.

"Such a needy little princess, hmm?" He tilts his head with a smirk on his face.

He keeps his hold tight on my neck and leads me to his bed, throwing me onto the soft mattress.

My breathing becomes heavy when he kneels on the bed and hovers over me. His eyes trail up and down my body and a groan leaves his mouth.

"So fucking hot." He groans, clenching his eyes shut before opening them again and looking into mine. "You're so beautiful, Callie." My heart warms at his words.

His hand trails further down my body and through the waistband of my underwear.

"Are you sure?" He asks me and I nod my head.

A moan leaves my mouth when he shifts his weight onto one arm and then runs his finger up and down my soaking wet slit.

"Fuck, Callie, you're soaking." His own eyes widen before he begins to slowly circle my clit. His touch is soft, and it has me a whimpering mess as the pleasurable sensation begins to build. "Such a good girl."

His praises have my eyes clenching shut, and my hips begin to move against his fingertips.

"Oh." My eyes fly open when he suddenly sinks two fingers into my dripping pussy.

Phoenix bites his bottom lip as I clench my walls around his fingers. "You're ours, you know that, right?" He questions as his fingers start to move in and out of me.

"That feels so good," I say breathlessly.

If his fingers make me feel like I'm about to go to heaven then fuck knows what his dick will feel like.

But then I freeze and so does he.

"What is it? Am I hurting you?" He panics and I shake my head.

"Will the others be mad?" I whisper, concerned about Everest and Miller's feelings and what they'd think about the intimate position Phoenix and I are in.

"It's fine. I promise." He tells me and I nod my head.

His fingers continue to move inside me and I instantly forget about everything and get lost at the moment between the two of us.

"Phoenix." I whimper as he curls his fingers up against my g-spot.

"That's it, say my name." He rasps and quickens the pace and all that can be heard in the room is the squelching of my wet pussy and my loud moans.

I've been so touch-deprived that I can already feel my climax seeping in.

"I'm so close." I cry out, and my legs begin to tremble as Phoenix sends me on some sort of high. He looks at me with lust evident on his handsome features — he sort of looks in awe as his eyes alternate between my brown eyes and my pussy.