THIRTY-TWO

THIRTY-TWO
Callie

"What do you want to talk to me about?" I question Phoenix as I take a seat on the end of his bed.

He stands in front of me — quite awkwardly might I add — playing with his fingers, avoiding all eye contact with me.

"Nix?" I try to get his attention, but he seems to be in his own world. "Hey!" I wave my hand, and he blinks, finally looking at me.

"Sorry." He whispers and then walks over to take the space next to me. "Ah fuck." He runs his hands up and down his face, releasing a stressful sigh.

I grab hold of one of his hands and lace our fingers together.

"Take your time." I smile gently, and he nods his head, swiping his tongue along his bottom lip, the clinking of his tongue piercing hitting his teeth enters my ears.

"W-When...... T-That night when I watched that bullet just about hit you, I felt this weird feeling. I couldn't see properly, but at first, I thought the bullet had hit you; I thought I lost you." He rasps, squeezing my hand a little tighter. "I don't wanna lose you, Callie. You're one of the few people that make me happy, I don't want to lose you." I don't hesitate to wrap my arms around him, and he pulls me onto his lap, burying his face in my chest.

"You're not going to lose me, Phoenix." I pull back slightly and grasp hold of his face. "You know how hard it's been, you not speaking to me." I tilt my head with a pout on my face.

"Sorry." He whispers and kisses my chin. "Callie?"

"Hmm."

"You promise I won't lose you?" His green eyes look up at me filled with hope and my face relaxes.

"I promise you won't lose me." A smile forms on his face.

"I have something else to tell you. It's been on my mind for a long time, I-I......fuck... I've tried to tell you, but I kept freaking out." He throws his head back a little, and my eyes fall to his Adam's Apple. "I'm in love with you." He suddenly blurts out.

The biggest smile etches onto my face and I smash my lips on his soft full ones. His arms wrap around me and I gasp a little when he falls onto the mattress, keeping our lips connected. He rolls us over, so he's on top and starts to place kisses all over my body.

"I love you," I whisper breathlessly as he begins to unbutton my trousers, he pauses his movements for a second, a blush coating his cheeks. "Is this make-up sex?" I laugh and he nods his head.

"It sure fucking is." He grins and pulls my trousers down my legs along with my underwear. I sit up slightly and throw my top off and unclasp my bra, letting my full breasts fall freely. Phoenix undresses, his eyes not leaving my body.

"So fucking beautiful." He grunts and runs his hands up my body before grasping my breasts in his large tattooed hands. "My fucking girl." He rasps in my ear and I can't help but moan.

"Nix," I whisper breathlessly as he runs his tongue all over my body. "Please, I want you." I plead, just wanting him inside of me.

He flips us back over, so now I'm on top, his hands trace every curve of my body, and he looks up at me with a lazy smirk on his handsome face.

"Ride me, princess."

"I-Okay." I throw my legs on each side of his waist and grab hold of his hard dick.

"Fuck." He moans when I move my hand up and down his length — running my thumb along the tip which leaks pre-cum.

I sit up slightly and hover over him, I run his tip over my soaking wet pussy and watch as his eyes flutter shut and his cheeks warm. A small moan leaves my mouth as I sink onto him, my eyes widen at the feeling of his piercing rubbing against my walls.