FORTY-FIVE

FORTY-FIVE
Callie

3 months later

"Harder, Everest!"

"No!"

"What the actual fuck?! Harder or not?"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Phoenix shut the fuck up and let me enjoy this, please!" I half moan, half whine as I look at him over my shoulder. Everest's fingers dig into my hips as he slides in and out of me.

"He's gonna hurt you if he goes any harder!" I fall to my forearms and scream into the pillow.

I love Phoenix, I really do, but as of right now, I fucking hate him.

"Phoenix, get the fuck out of here!" It's chaotic, everything is absolute fucking chaos.

Miller is sitting on a chair with his dick in his hand as he watches Everest and me fucking on the bed, but Phoenix.......the annoying man looks on in concern like he didn't just fuck me five minutes ago.

"Yeah fuck off, Nix." Everest looks at me and smirks. A grin etches onto my face as he slowly pulls out of me before slamming back into me hard.

"Ahh, yes!" I moan and I can't help but giggle when I hear the slamming of the door.

"What a Drama Queen." Miller huffs, throwing his head back as we all resume back to our daily fuck without a complaining Phoenix in the background. As well as Phoenix being a drama Queen, he's also a hypocrite because if anything, he was pounding into me a lot harder than Everest is right now.

"Fuck!" Everest rasps, slapping my ass as he rocks in and out of me.

Tears start to fill my eyes as the overwhelming pleasure consumes me.

"Harder!" I cry out and Everest begins to thrust harder, his moans and my moans mixing as our climax closes in on us.

"You're so hot, Callie," Miller smirks as he strokes himself, his brown eyes on me. Fuck.

My eyes clench shut and my stomach tightens as I come hard around Everest's dick.

"Ahh that's it, baby, come around my dick. Such a good girl." He praises. "I'm gonna come for you." He grunts, his fingers digging into my skin. After a couple more thrusts he comes inside of me.

"Fuck that was good," I whisper breathlessly and fall to my side.

I turn my head to see Miller cleaning himself up and shrugging his boxers back on. I jump when I feel Everest cleaning me up with a warm smile on his pretty face.

"Don't you find it crazy how in a week we'll have a baby?" He says in amazement. "Like we're going to have a son!" He sounds like he can't believe it's real.

I sit up and grab hold of his face and pepper kisses all over it. "You're so cute, Ev." I beam and he laughs with a bright glimmer in his eyes. "I love you."

"And I love you, sunshine."

After a couple of minutes, I stand up, with assistance from Miller. He passes me a silk robe and helps me into it. A deep breath leaves my mouth and I then sigh, looking up at the white ceiling.

I need to talk to my Phoenix.

"I'll be back," I tell the other two and go on the hunt for Nix.

I find him on the balcony slouched in a chair as he watches the sunset. Now I feel bad.

"Nix?" His head turns and he looks at me with a small smile on his face.

"Princess." He pats his lap and I happily make my way over to him and take a seat on his lap sideways. "I'm sorry." I'm shocked at his apology.