TWENTY-FIVE

TWENTY-FIVE
Callie

"There's our girl." I jump at the sound of Everest's voice.

Miller and I have just entered the house, and I now spot Phoenix and Everest standing in front of us. They're both clad in black suits, Everest has his usual turtle neck on under his suit jacket and all his good jewellery. It all hits me out once that I'm going to be having second with all three.

Fuck

Literally

"Hello, princess," Phoenix smirks at me and I stumble back into Miller's chest.

All of a sudden I want to melt into a puddle on the marble floor beneath my feet. I was so ready to do this at the restaurant, but as I stand in front of all of them all I can muster up are a bag of nerves. The hair on my skin rises as three intense stares move over my body.

"You okay, my love?" Miller leans down to whisper in my ear and a small squeak leaves my mouth. He stares at me in amusement and releases a small chuckle, his hand reaching up to tuck a curl behind my ear. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to. Remember that." A stern look etches onto his face as he explains to me.

"I want to," I whisper, looking up at him with wide eyes. "I want you three." I run my hand up and down his chest and hear a low groan behind me and turn to see Phoenix eyeing me up with heated eyes.

My eyes alternate between the three and then suddenly Miller lifts me in his arms, my legs wrap tightly around his waist. I throw my head back, a moan escaping my lips when his lips press against the base of my neck.

"We're going to fuck you so good." He whispers against my skin. "You want that, my love?" He rasps and my breathing begins to increase.

I slowly lean forward and brush my lips along his. I hover there for a while, lightly teasing him, and then I press a gentle kiss onto his soft plump lips. The kiss between the two of us feels soft and loving and it has butterflies erupting in my stomach.

A body presses up against my back and hands grab onto my hips. The familiar aftershave indicates that it's Everest behind me. Being between the two men has my pulse rising and as I turn my head to the side I make eye contact with Phoenix. He reaches forward to stroke my cheek and I instantly lean into his warm touch, the palm of his hand sends electricity through my skin. He slowly chews on his gum, his defined jaw moving firmly with each chew, but in his eyes, something is swirling in them that I've never seen before.

Miller places me back on my feet and I can't help but smash my lips on Phoenix's. His tongue runs over my bottom lip before he sticks it in my mouth. I hold back a moan as his tongue massages with my own. I'm suddenly pulled away from him and a new set of lips collide with mine.

Everest.

I step onto my tip-toes and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me. His kiss is the complete opposite to Miller's but it's still just as good, hard, and passionate. His large hands grab hold of my face and I can't hold back my smile when he squeezes my cheeks a little too much.

"Ev!" I giggle against his lips and he grins.

"Sorry can't help it." He leaves one last peck on my lips and then pulls away.

My breath hitches as I look at my three men.

"Come." I blink and look at Miller's outstretched hand. I don't hesitate for a second to take it and let him guide me upstairs and towards my bedroom. I inhale a deep breath and step into my room, my legs feeling like jelly.