TWENTY-TWO

TWENTY-TWO
Callie

"What've I said about crying?" Everest raises his eyebrows at me, wiping the tears from my face.

I sit cross-legged on his bed, and he sits in front of me leaning back against his headboard.

"I worry about you, Ev. You were throwing up blood yesterday!" I throw my arms up at him, and he looks down at his hands. "What were you taking?" His eyes look back up at me, and he almost looks too embarrassed to tell me.

"Just some pills, I dunno what they were." He shrugs and I lightly shake my head in disappointment. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry just don't scare me like that again." I grab the front of his hair and tug it.

"Ow." He whispers.

"Are you feeling okay though?" I press the back of my hand against his head, and he grins, his blue eyes twinkling.

"More than okay now you're here with me." I roll my eyes at his words but lean forward and place a small kiss on his forehead.

"You're an idiot, you know." I tilt my head at him, and he smiles nodding his head.

"But I'm still your favourite." His grin only grows bigger and I sigh at his words.

"I don't have favourites!"

I go to lay on my front and rest my head on his lap. I hear his breath hitch before he begins to run his fingers up and down my back.

"Are you doing this on purpose?" He questions and I turn my head to look up at his chiseled jawline.

"What?" I question innocently.

"You've got your face on my dick." He smirks, and I slowly blink and look back down at his lap to see a bulge.

I smile and rest my head back down on it causing another hiss to escape his mouth.

"Sunshine." He groans, and I bite my lip and hold my laugh back. "If you're not going to suck me off then get your head up from my lap." I nibble on my bottom lip, having the sudden urge to have his dick stuffed in my mouth.

I look up at him with suggestive eyes and watch as he throws his head back and gulps, his Adam's apple bopping up and down.

"Can I?" I whisper and nuzzle my cheek along his hardened erection.

"Yes, fuck yes." He nods his head and licks his lips — a look of want behind his eyes.

I smile and sit back up onto my knees and run my palm over him, bringing out a loud moan from his mouth. I put my hand in his joggers and pull his dick out with a satisfied grin on my face.

"Ah shit." Everest releases a shaky breath, our eyes both on my hand that's working its way up and down his long hard dick.

I then lay back on my front in between his spread legs and latch my lips onto his tip which leaks with pre-cum. I dip my tongue into his slit and watch as his eyes roll to the back of his head and his hand threads through the back of my curls.

I suddenly deep throat him, my eyes fluttering shut as he hits the back of my throat.

"Feels......so good." I hear him grunt, so I suck harder. "Fuuckk!" As I continue to suck him off I grab hold of his balls and begin to play with them.

After a few minutes I pull up and inhale a deep breath, spit dripping out of my mouth and all over him. My hand continues to jerk him off, and I look up at him with seductive eyes.