Chapter 2 || Blondy Braid

I laid in bed tiredly, I felt lazy to do chores, take a shower, even cook. I released a breath as I try to remember earlier's events.

"Oh? I smell dorayaki." I look at the short male, did he smelled the doriyaki I had inside my bag? How the heck is that even possible?

"I'm afraid I can't give you some." I say with honesty, I mean yeah, this is for the kids and kids only and I already knew he's gonna ask some judging by his face .

"Huh? Why not?" He questions with furrowed brows. He even had the audacity the ask...

"It's for the children, and I suppose you're not a child are you?" I raise my brows, suddenly the taller make steps forward with an angry or pissed look, I cautiously took a step back.

"Why would you give it to brats?" I rolled my eyes at his words.

"Hey, just give Mikey the dorayaki." The taller male says as he snaps his fingers all together.

"You can just buy some you know?" I pointed out, he laughs and then suddenly tried to reach out his hand to grab my bag but failed. I thank to whoever God was out there to bless me with skilled reaction time. Before he can even reach my bag, I backed away a few steps back.

"Now, now, Ken-chin, she's a girl, we shouldn't fight girls." The short male speaks, the taller one stops in his actions. I don't honestly know why shorty said that, blonde braid here didn't seem to want to hit me, but I took that chance to perform a high kick that went to his cheeks. As soon as the kick was done my eyes widen in realization.

"Y-y-y/n, y-you're wearing a s-s-skirt." Takemichi stutters with his head in red, I look away as if it was nothing but inside, I felt embarrassed.

"I don't care, you didn't even saw the whole thing." I took my chance to leave immediately, looking fine and badass on the outside but I was dying from embarrassment in the inside.

...

"Y/n! B-bullies came!" Me eyes widen as I saw the kids from the orphanage rush towards me with teary eyes, shit, it looked worse, their eyes were red and swollen.

"Kids, calm down." I try to calm them down.

"Breath in, and out, inhale, exhale." They followed my lead and tried their best to calm their selves down.

"Ayumu, what happened?" I ask the little girl. She sniffed and sniffed before answering the question.

"B-big bullies c-came and h-hurt us." My lips frown at her trembling voice, seeing kids cry in terror and in pain made my heart break. I pulled her in for a hug and she hugs me back and buries her head on my neck.

(gosh I wish I'm this good with kids :'))

I stood back up and lead them inside the building. They all went to the living room.

"Okay, as promised I brought dorayaki you all requested, but I'll only give it to those who stops crying." I say and took out the doriyaki.

Everyone tried their hardest to try not to cry, I almost awed in cuteness loudly, they were trying hard not to sniff of hiccup but it doesn't stop.

"Okay, I'll put this here, okay?" I placed the bag onto the coffee table, "You guys can all share it all." I say with a smile. They smiled back at me and started attacking the doriyaki.