Chapter 5 || Big Brother

"Y/n! Wake up! Someone's here to see you!" I groan as my mom woke me up, I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes weakly.

The old lady-I mean mom, forces me to stand up and answer the door, I grumble silently but open the door.

"Y-" I immediately slammed the door closed.

"Y/n? Why did you let Shorty and Blondy Braid in?!" I groaned. Shit, they saw my morning face, another embarrassing moment!

"Areh? Y/n-chan? You there?" Mikey knocked on the door again. I grumble and hurried to take a shower, after that, I wore a plain light blue croptop and paired with black shorts.

I opened the door once more, but this time glaring at the two males infront of me.

"You have some nerves coming here first thing in the morning." Mikey just laughed.

"Let's go hang out!" Before I can even reply he grabs my wrist and drags me.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎

"What is this?!" I looked over to Mikey only to see him whining.

"What's wrong?" I question with raised brows.

"I'll never forgive this!" He yells again, I sighed and waited for him to tell his goddamn problem.

"There's no flag!" he points to his food, I face palmed.

"Mikey-"

"I got the kid's meal because I was excited about the flag!" He cuts me off, making me want to throw him out the window.

"Sorry sir, I'll bring it right-"

"Calm down, Mikey, here's your flag." Draken takes out a flag and places it by his rice. Mikey's eyes immediately sparkled.

"You're the best Ken-chin!" he cheers.

"Where did you even get that?" I mumble and sighed again

"Where did you even get that?" I mumble and sighed again. I looked at the short boy next to me and watched him eat the kids meal happily. I played with the straw of my strawberry milkshake drink and then returned my eyes back outside the window and stared at the people passing by.

Silently judging them inside my mind.

Suddenly I felt something heavy beside me, I looked back to Mikey only to see him sleeping on my side.

"I've had enough of this!" Draken yells as he stands up.

"You should really fix your habit, sleeping right after eating." I blinked.

"This happens all the time?" I ask, Draken nods and then sighs, he walks over to Mikey and picked him up on his back.

"Let's go." I stood up.