Chapter 41 || Doubts

"Y/n-chan." you raised your head from your notebooks only to see Takemichi standing infront of you.

"What's up?" you asked.

"I went back to the future again." you stayed quiet and waited for him to tell you the information.

"It's about the second fight between Toman and Valhalla." He takes a seat on a vacant chair that was also infront of you.

"What happened? Did Toman win?" you set down your pen and closed your notebook.

"Toman won, but you weren't invoked in the fight." your brows furrowed by what he had said.

"What do you mean?" you questioned.

"The fight was on december, the same day you got hit by a car." your eyes slightly widened, you thought you changed your fate by not letting Baji die and not letting Mikey kill Kazutora, but then again, it was their fate, not yours.

"But, you died in that accident." your breath hitched, the only thing that you didn't want to happen to yourself is still there.

"W-what about Mikey and the others?" you asked, despite wanting to know more about what happened to you, you needed to make sure nothing happens to Mikey and the others first.

"Mikey-kun and the others are alive but Mikey-kun is the same every time you die." Takemichi replied, you started biting the nail on your thumb, taking deep breathes as you tried to get a grip.

"Don't worry Y/n-chan! I'll help you with it!" Takemichi stood up, looking at you.

It is now the ending of November which means that December will soon come and the day you are going to die is near too.

"You weren't involved in the fight right? Let's just get you get involved in the fight so we can avoid you getting hit by a car!" Takemichi suggests.

"We don't even know when I got hit by the car, it could be also before the fight happens, do you what day was it?" Takemichi crosses his arms and places his thumb and index finger by his chin.

"It was new year's eve." you stared at your closed notebook.

New year's eve...

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎

"Y/n~ let's have a date~" Mikey steps into the empty classroom as he saw you writing rather seriously on your notebook.

"Y/n." Mikey calls but to respond, you were totally engulfed in writing.

"Y/n?" Mikey calls once more but your response is the same.

"Y/n!" Mikey yells causing you to jump from the sudden voice, you turned your head while running your left eye and saw Mikey frowning with his brows furrowed.

"Oh, Mikey, what's up?" you asked, immediately closing your notebook to not let him see what you wrote.

"I wanted to take you on a date." He spoke.

"Sorry, I can't, I'm busy." you smiled lightly before standing up and putting your notebook inside your bag.

"I gotta go." you were about to leave the room when Mikey held back your wrists. You looked back and raised your brows in question why he did the action.

"I'll take you home." Mikey offered, you took his hand off from yours and faced him.

"It's alright, I should atleast get some exercise." you told as an excuse, you weren't actually heading home but to another place you needed to go.