Chapter 34 || The Gorilla Woman

I sat down on the ground, my eyes worn out from the crying yesterday, my arm wrapped in bandage.

"Shinichiro-kun..." I trailed off as I stared at his grave, I had delivered him a homebaked chocolate cupcake, the one he wanted to taste before he left.

"I wanted to give this to you." I took out my journal from my bag and laid it by his grave.

"Sorry for the bad writing I have." I manage to smile so slightly, a tear rolled down my cheeks.

"I hate you.." I balled up my fists.

"You promised, you made me wait!" I hung my head low.

"Only to know you don't exist anymore."

Suddenly, someone pats my back and wipes my tears. I looked up to see Baji crouching beside me, looking at me.

"Baji." I call him, Baji smiled and patted my head.

"I'm here to comfort you, dumbass." I sniffed and pulled back my urge to rip his hair out of his head.

"Thanks, for saving me." He gave me and eye-closed smile.

"I didn't want to loose anyone." I admitted and gave a small smile.

"I'm sure Shinichiro-kun is still looking out for you, probably talking to your mother, gossiping about you and Mikey." I couldn't help but laugh at his words.

"The heck." I playfully punched his arms, Baji laughed with me.

"Come on, Draken called for you, he said to meet up with him on Shibuya station." Baji helped my stand up, I look back at Shinichiro's grave before bowing goodbye.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎

"

Yo, Big bro." Draken turns to my figure as he heard my call.

"You're here too." Draken spoke, I only nodded and looked at Takemichi.

"Why did you call for me?" I ask.

"I have something to give to you, you should come over." I blinked but nodded, the both started to walk and I followed them from behind.

I took my time to adjust and dust off my clothes. I was wearing an outfit I couldn't describe but I'm pretty sure they author would post up a picture below this paragraph.

 I was wearing an outfit I couldn't describe but I'm pretty sure they author would post up a picture below this paragraph

We all arrived at Draken's place and I immediately looked at him in disgust.