Chapter 12 || Fight Ft. Stabbed

"What's going on here? Peh-Yan? The male did not answer you. Mikey got out of his ride and walked towards the gang.

"You called me out elsewhere so you can attack Ken-chin." You blinked, taken aback by Mikey's words.

"Don't tell me, is this about the Pah-chin getting attested?!" You turned to Peh-Yan. He clenches his teeth as he scowled at you.

"Shut up! You're not even in the gang why do you care?!" Those words hit you like a truck, it was true, your weren't in the gang so why did you care? Because this is Mikey's gang? Because you thought you were friends with them?

"You're wrong, I already decided, I'm joining the gang!" You announced, right, you like Mikey making you want to be more closer to the male, not even caring about the future question he might ask you.

You turned to Mikey, he laughed for a moment then puts his hand on your shoulder.

"Glad you're here, Y/n." He smiles widely.

"Peh-Yan! Stop this childishness already!" You yelled, Peh-Yan scoffed at you words and ignored you.

"So your planning to blame this on me and split Toman in half?" Mikey questions.

"I just want to save Pah-chin-"

"This is not how you do things." Mikey cuts him off, while the two argued, you ran to Draken and helped him get back up on his knees.

"Didn't know you were that sharp on the head." You turned back to Mikey and then your eyes travelled to another male on the scene, he was taller than Mikey and had a cigarette.

"Didn't know you also have a female on the gang, how dull." You blinked bewildered, you don't even know who the fuck is this man. The new male steps froward to Mikey.

"I doesn't matter who I am, but I'm in charge of moebius. For this moment, atleast. I'm Hanma." He introduces.

Your eyes secretly sparkled.

He's kinda hot... If it weren't for that lame hairstyle though....

Yeah, I'm staying with Mikey...

"So you're the squirming creep behind all this?" Mikey questions. The man chuckles.

"You're a pain in the ass, Mikey-cha-" He was cut off when Mikey attempted to kick him in his face but is blocked with his arm that had 'sin' tattooed on the back of his head. You witnessed Mikey's reactions and the others when they saw the scene.

"That hurt." He said. "There's no need to rush, Mikey." He shakes his hand. "My goal is to crush Toman. But it's a pain, so I am trying to make you fight amongst yourselves." He adds. Your brows furrowed. His eyes now turned to you.

"And to kill this little girl you have also." Your heart skipped a beat.

He's not actually serious is he? Right? Surely not. I hope.

"Leave Mori out of this." It caught you off guard, Mikey spoke out your last name for the first time. The male had a crazed look on his face.

"Oh? Why though? Is she important?" He chuckles deeply.

"Shut it." He laughs even more.

"I'm glad it worked though. Now I can take on the 'invincible Mikey' and kill you with my own hands!" You now just wanna throw a rock right on his head at this moment. This male is ambitious and you don't even know why the heck is he doing this with Mikey.

"Moebius's entire gang! One hundred people! Versus four guys from Toman and a guy!" He yells. "Don't wuss out like you did the last time, you fools!" He yells to the gang. "I'm not that soft like that Osanai was." He turns around.