Chapter 37 || Haircut

"Y/n~" Mikey comes into the apartment with his casual clothes. You raised your head from the kitchen counter and saw your boyfriend.

"Oh, Mikey." you greeted rather boredly and went back to your food, eating it in a secretly fast way so that Mikey won't ask for some.

"You're ignoring me." Mikey slumps sadly.

"I didn't, I greeted you didn't I?" you raised your left brow.

"But that's not how others greet their lovers!" Mikey whines, you rolled your eyes as he was being a baby.

"What's up?" you ask to change the subject.

"I thought we could go out for a date." Mikey turns back to his completely calm mood in a second. You stood up and took the plate to the sink.

"Mikey I just ate chicken nuggets and you want me to eat out again." you say, although you didn't have any problems with it, food is life and life is short.

"Who said we'll be just eating?" Mikey asked with a sweet smile.

"Let's go!" before you could even reply, Mikey already took your hand and dragged you out of the apartment building and to his motorcycle.

"Wait! I gotta meet up with Baji!" you told him but he doesn't listen and forces you to sit on his motorcycle.

You ended up having a date with Mikey, and just like he said, there won't be any much eating. You both went to the arcade and played the games there, still having some snacks during the time.

"That was great!" Mikey smiles to himself as he stretched out his arms up high. You nodded and chuckled briefly.

"By the way, your hair is kinda long, Y/n." you raised your brows and looked at him.

"What about it?" you asked and held some of your hair.

"Let's get you a haircut!" you blinked. A haircut? Now why would want a haircut?

"Let's go!" Mikey grabs your hand again and dragged you to the nearest salon.

The salon didn't had much costumers in it and it was a really quiet place.

"Welcome~" the worker there greets you both. Mikey greeted back and held both your shoulders and made you face the worker.

"She would like to cut her hair please." the worker smiled and nodded, bowing to the two of you and then showing you the way where to sit.

I didn't even plan to get a haircut.

You mentally face palmed, but it seems like there's no going back, plus, Mikey look like he's really going forward with it.

"Should we do a shoulder length?" the worker asked, picking her scissors.

"Uhm, sure." you say, unsure of your answer, you wanted to trim it only but it seemed like it's not going to end that way.

The worker asked you a few more questions before starting to cut your hair. Normally your mother was the one who cuts your hair but she's not here anymore to do so.

Mikey went outside to buy some things, leaving you alone inside the salon. You were glad the worker talked to you from time to time though, it would've been really boring and awkward if the quietness was floating around the room.

You also ended up reading a random magazine throughout the session.

"We should dye your hair." the worker suggested, you raised your brows and looked at your reflection. If you were to dye your hair what kind of color would you have? You always thought dyeinyour hair would not suite you at all.