Chapter 26 || Kisaki The Asshole

You stood beside Draken at the very top of the Musashi shrine, looking down on the gang with your arms crossed.

"What am I doing here? Calling me out so late in the evening." You sighed, not happy about the fact that you didn't got some sleep because Mikey and Draken literally barged in your apartment calling out for your name.

"You're part of Toman, Y/n, so you need to attend every meeting." Draken turns to you. "But this isn't a meeting, it's a nomination ceremony." Your brows raised at the sentence.

"Eh?"

"Third squad captain, Pah's temporary replacement at the moment." You nibbled on your inner cheek. Having a bad feeling about this.

You sighed and went to the corner to lean your shoulder.

"We will now begin the Tokyo Manji Gang third squad captain nomination ceremony!" Draken announced loudly.

"Third squad captain! Step forward!" Mikey yells after, you look at the gang to see who will step up, wondering who will it be.

Not long later, two males stepped up, someone you haven't seen before in your whole life. The two males passed by Takemichi and you could've sworn his eyes widened and looked terrified or something.

The two males stepped up to the stairs and stopped at some point. They turned around to face the gang and then the smaller one suddenly sat down on the stairs.

You noticed the gang became angry about something.

"Oi!"

"Is he serious?!"

"That bastard, is he fooling around?!"

You heard multiple voices around the gang, you eyed on the sitting male, curious why Mikey chose him.

"You guys listen up!" The taller one yelled.

"The person sitting behind me, he's the new third squad captain! Tetta Kisaki!" your eyes widened. Kisaki?! You clenched your fists and sucked your breath. You surely didn't see this coming, you had been distracted by all the hanging outs and chilling instead of keeping your guards up and gather information.

Pathetic.

You insulted yourself internally. You were too late to stop the two from meeting.

"I've seen him before!" Someone yells.

"Isn't he from Moebius?" You stood up properly and turned to Mikey who was still looking forward.

"Mikey! You can't let him join Toman!" You yell in anger, you can't believe the guy who is behind every tragedy in Toman is right there sitting casually.

Unacceptable.

Everyone else agreed with you and told the guy to leave. 

"Shut up! It's Mikey's decision!" Draken yells at them loudly. You knitted your brows as you scowled at the sitting man.

"If you've got a problem with that step forward!" Draken added, you were about to step up with no hesitation but then Mikey speaks up.

"Our gang will soon clash with Valhalla! Valhalla is a raising power, way bigger than Moebius ever was! To beat them, Toman will have to be more powerful as well! That's why we have Tetta Kisaki here, he's the man in charge of the guys from our generation in Moebius. We need Kisaki to win against Valhalla." He explains.

"I'm not letting it happen!" You yell from the corner, Mikey turned to you, you stepped forward.

"Aren't I the secondary leader? You should've told me about this! Aren't I part of Toman as well?" You question, your voice laced with anger.