Chapter 44 || Betrayal

It was already 11:59 when Tatsumi showed up infront of you in a crosswalk.

"Tatsumi, what are you doing here?" you asked with furrowed brows. Tatsumi walked closer to you.

"Y/n..." He trailed off.

"Be my girlfriend." your brows furrowed even more in confusion.

"Tatsumi you already knew that I don't have any interest in you." you told him, Tatsumi hung his head low as he clenched on his fists.

"Alright! The fight will soon happen in a few seconds!" Draken yelled.

"Even after I made you breakup with Mikey..." He muttered but you heard it.

Your eyes widened at his words and your breath hitched.

Takemichi furrows his brows as he suddenly felt something strange.

"What do you mean?" you manage to question. Tatsumi raised his head to face yours, it had tears but his expression didn't tell sadness but anger.

"Three!"

"I would do everything to make you mine, Y/n." Tatsumi spoke, you released a breath in disbelief.

"Tatsumi..." your chest tightened, you trusted the male with all of you heart, you didn't doubt him a single bit yet he betrayed you.

"Two!"

"But I know you will never go to me..." Tatsumi hung his head low. You stepped back.

Just then, a bright flash of light had suddenly appeared from the corner of your eyes. Your eyes widened as you turned to the bright light.

"One!"

"If I can't have you, no one else can." Tatsumi smiled maniacally, you turned to him and with that the car moved forward quickly, you didn't had time to run away as the car immediately hit your body sending you flying meters away.

It hurt so much, you wanted to scream but as you opened your mouth, the blood came rushing out. You felt like your just had a broken rib and other bones, your head was dripping with mood as well.

Mikey...

He was the only one who appeared in your mind. A teardrop rolled down your eyes as you didn't want to die, you did what they wanted you to do but you were still going to die, you don't wanna leave him, you promised.

"I promise."

Tatsumi got in the car and immediately drove off. Your blood was already spreading around the snow, no one was there to help you.

"N-no.." you tried crawling, desperate for help as you were loosing conscious.

You sucked your breath as you felt the pain again.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎

"

Chifuyu." Baji called as he just finished off a Valhalla member.

"Baji-san?" Chifuyu replied in question.

"Is it just me or am I having a bad feeling?" Baji questioned. Chifuyu's eyes widen in surprise.

"I thought I was the only one!" Baji's eyes widen. It was already strange for Kisaki, Hanma and Kazutora to not attend the fight and another bad feeling had also appeared.

"You guys felt it too?!" Takemichi asked, Baji and Chifuyu nodded.

"Something bad is gonna happen, I'm sure of it." Baji clenched on his jaw as he punched another Valhalla member.