Chapter 23 || School Festival (Day 1)

At last, the day of the school festival is finally here. You got up from your bed and immediately showered and then changed into a dark green colored sailor pants with a military green colored crop top with cape sleeves, you ended the look with a pair of white shoes.

You brought a slingbag and then headed out after saying goodbye to your father.

"Y/n." You were about to leave and go to the sidewalk when you're heard that familiar voice. You turned around with raised brows. It was Mikey again with his motorcycle.

"What are you doing here?" You questioned.

"Well, I wanted to go to the school with you." He shrugs and walks towards you to give you the helmet. You couldn't help but chuckle at his statement.

"Is it just me or is going to school together is turning to a casual routine for us?" Mikey chuckled.

"I guess so." He replied with a sweet soft smile. You wore the helmet and then got on the motorcycle after Mikey.

You guys went to the school and arrived on time. A lot of students were there as well as the gang.

"President!" They all suddenly lined up and then bowed. You stood frozen in your spot meanwhile Mikey had a close-eyed smile and waved before dismissing them.

"You just had to create that scene." You look at him, Mikey proceeded to smile and chuckle.

"Y/n-chan!" Murakami and Maiko rushed to you.

"It all turned out really well! I'm so glad a lot of students like it." Maiko happily cheers cutely.

"I'm glad they all like it." you nodded.

"I bet the teachers are doing a great time too." Murakami says. Oh right, even though the Teacher's didn't say it you always felt like they created this event for them to take a 2 days vacation, they always let students rule the school during this event and the responsible will be held on to you, Murakami and Maiko which means if something bad will happen the fault will be put on you three.

You three do feel some pressure but at the same time you three enjoy.

You turned to Mikey.

"Can you stay here for a bit? I have to go somewhere." You say, before Mikey could even reply back you immediately too off and went to inside the school. You ran to the student counsel office and locked the door.

You went to your locker and took your a red colored long shirt and some scarf and sunglasses with a hat. You took off your croptop and changed into the long shirt and then wore the scarf to cover your head and then wore the sunglasses and summer hat. You went out of the room sneakily and went your way to the third floor, where the Confess Your Love Booth was.

You wore a mask and went into the booth, still keeping your guards up for Mikey and vice president and secretary.

You took the paper and wrote.

To: Manjiro Sano || Mikey ||

I like you but
I'm not yet ready to
confess it personally.

From: applesauce

The message sounds and looks shit but I guess it'll do...

You thought.

You look around you to see if anyone was around and saw the coast clear. You grinned evilly inside your mind, Mikey would never find out who the fuck this applesause is, MUAHAHAHA!

You put the paper in a letter card and wrote the song you want to be played.

You immediately went away and came black to the student counsel office to change back into your clothes you wore earlier.