Chapter 13 || Crybaby

You were about to punch another moebius gang but then someone pulled you on the back collar, sending you flying a few meters away.

"Fucking dipshit!" You yelled in irritation. You soon saw Hanma laughing. You scowled and jump to him ws fast as you can. Trying to hit him in the face.

"You're strong, for a girl." He says as he proceeded to block every attack you made.

"Gender doesn't have anything to do with it asshole!" You yelled in anger.

Mikey was also there with you fighting Hanma too so it's basically 2vs1.

"Mikey-kun, where did you get this kind of girl?" He turns to the blonde male. You didn't waste more time and raised your leg to kick him in the face but he managed to grab your ankle.

"She doesn't seem to keep her guard up." He looks at you wickedly. Your eyes widened, before you can even react he threw you a few meters away again making your skin get scratched. It hurt like hell, you already felt like giving up.

"Y/n!" Mikey yells but soon gets hit by Hanma.

"Look! The girl is down! Let's get her!" soon you felt something really hard hitting you on your body. You coughed out in pain, wincing. It was the bats that they have that is hitting you.

You were close to passing out when the hitting finally stopped. You looked up only to see the moebius gang members down passed out on the ground.

"Y/n." You turned your head only to see Chifuyu reaching out his hand as he bent down to help you. You knew you don't had anymore feelings for the guy but it didn't mean that you don't find him attractive anymore.

Dang he's even more attractive now that he's in a gang with that kind of look! You felt your blood rush to your head and heat all over your face, butterflies on your stomach. He never did failed to get your heart beating.

"Oi, you alright?" Baji also appeared, you snapped out of your thoughts and accepted Chifuyu's hand and got back on your feet.

"My head is gonna be the death of me." You held your head where it got the most hits, Silently planning to kill the once who did it.

"You're a woman! Get over it already!" Baji yells which irritated you.

"I ain't a woman yet! I'm still fourteen you imbecile!" You yelled in your defence, even though you'd kill to be called a woman, but you weren't mature enough to be called one.

"I need to help Mikey!" You wanted to help Mikey but a lot of moebius members were blocking the way, making the task more difficult, Chifuyu and Baji were already busy too.

"Get out of the freaking way!" You yelled annoyed, where the hell did they even keep coming from?!

It already felt like an hour fighting all these delinquents. Once second you were having a peaceful evening night walk out and then the next thing you knew, you're in a fight and you're now the new memeber of a gang.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎

You felt like dying as you laid on the ground tiredly. The fight came to a stop after a long time. Toman won this fight and you are actually quite proud with it.

"I wanna die." You whispered to yourself. Catching up with your breath a little.

"Where's Mikey?" You heard someone ask but you were too tired to look to see who it was.

"Over there." It was Baji's voice, you sighed and closed your eyes, feeling the raindrops fall onto your skin.

"I'm starting to regret." Ofcourse you didn't actually meant that. You really just hated fights that's why, you didn't like to move around really actively. You were a lazy potato before Mikey came into your life.