Chapter 10 || Mama's Day

I woke up pretty early when I started the day, today is Mom's birthday and I wanna throw little special event for her.

She was still on work and will probably come back later around 5pm so I need to prepare the things as fast as possible.

It's not near 12 in the afternoon noon, the macaroons, fried chicken, and other sweets are done, the cake was still baking and so did the rest of the ones that aren't finished yet.

I put the tray of cookies on the counter and wiped my sweat off. Just then someone knocked on the door. It must be Hinata since I called her to help me with some other activities.

I opened the door only to see Mikey, Draken, Takemichi, Hinata and Emma.

"Why are you guys here? I only asked Hinata to come over." I asked with brows furrowed. "No offense though." I added.

"I kinda told Takemichi and somehow Draken-kun and Mikey-kun heard it along with Emma-chan, they said they also wanted to help and I couldn't say no." Hinata laughed nervously, I mentally face palmed, I've got a feeling Draken, Mikey and Takemichi won't do things normally.

Should I let them help?

"We bought gifts for your mother." The three boys handed me three boxes wrapped in paper. I eyed towards them suspiciously and accepted the gift.

"Thanks..." I say, suspicion laced in my voice. I went back inside and placed the gifts by the couch.

"Are we having the event here? Inside the apartment?" Mikey questions as he took a seat on the couch.

"Well yeah, I've inly invited some of mom's friends and Hinata, as well as Emma-chan." I shrugged, Mikey pouted.

"You didn't even invite me?"

"Never." He slumped down on his seat while his soul left his body. Emma and the others laughed at his reaction.

"Emma-chan, we can cook the meat while Y/n-chan bakes the sweets!" Hinata plans, I nod and hummed in agreement, it seemed like a great plan.

"I'll go get the tables." Draken stands up.

"Hold up." I quickly told.

I stop him, he stops in his tracks and turned to me.

"What do you mean tables?" I furrowed my brows.

"You'll see Y/n, we'll invite more guests!" Mikey cheers as he jumped from his seat.

"What?! Don't tell me you're going to bring the gang!" I yelled.

"Yes!" Mikey nodded proudly, I face palmed.

"No! Your gang will bring nothing but chaos!" I panicked, Draken and Mikey laughed whilst running out of the apartment, I tried to stop them but they already left.

Now it is my turn for my soul to leave my body, I went down on all fours dramatically as my soul proceeded to leave my body. My surroundings turned black and a light appeared on my spot only.

"How could I let this happen." I looked at my hand.

"I even only cooked for exactly eight to ten guests-plus, its not even fit enough to feed Mikey's gang and I know their just going it bring chaos now the landlord won't be able to stand it and kick us out of the apartment and then mom and I will be homeless and will be forced to live on the streets.... "

Talk about an ovethinker...

Meanwhile

Hinata, Takemichi and Emma looked at Y/n quietly as she ranted on her drama.