Chapter 46 || The Ghost Of You

I Highly recommend listening to Sasha Sloan's 'Dancing with your ghost' slowed version with this chapter :))

Darkness.

It's all I see.

It's cold.

I hear someone yelling and talking.

Where am I exactly?

"Y/n."

Shinichiro...

It's Shinichiro's voice.

I open my eyes only to see the same moon I saw earlier, still beautiful as ever.

I sat up and found myself in the same garden earlier.

"Why am I still here..." I mumble to myself. It was ice cold but it's strange, I'm not shivering one bit.

"Y/n." I look up from the flowers to see the owner of the voice.

My eyes widened.

"Sh-shinichiro!" I jumped.

Shinichiro smiled and waved at me. My palms clenched, my vision becoming more and more blurry until I felt liquid rolling down on my cheeks.

"Didn't I tell you not to cry? You look more ugly now." He chuckles as he crouched down infront of me, he patts my head gently causing my to cry more.

"I hate you..." I clenched my jaw as I tried hard to contain my tears.

"You left me." I said to the male, feeling my chest tightened.

Just then he leans in and wrapped his arms around me, my eyes widened at the sudden action. He caresses my hair and pats it gently.

"I'm sorry." was all he said before I gave up on containing my emotions and hugged him back tightly then buried my face on his neck.

"I-I hate you!" you yelled on his neck.

"I said I'm sorry." Shinichiro spoke.

My heart ached, I wanted him to hug me again, the moment I found out he doesn't exist anymore was the moment I realized that I knew I can't get those hugs anymore. It was the first and last...

"I see your hand writing is still ugly as ever." He separated from the hug and chuckled.

"I tried my best to make it look perfect if you would know." I replied, smiling lightly.

"It's great that you improved your cooking too, now Mikey finally won't have to eat garbage made by his wife." I don't hesitate to hit him in the shoulder.

"You're still the same as ever!" I yelled. Shinichiro chuckled.

"You're finally looking less ugly now that you're not crying." He said. I released a breath.

"You'll be doing fine, Y/n, don't worry." Shinichiro stood up.

"Anything that comes your way, you'll be able to break it, you're strong girl." He turned around and started to walk. I followed after him, I don't want him to disappear again.

"I honest don't have any problem with you killing anyone." my eyes widened as I stopped in my tracks. He turned around and smiled lightly.

"It's a bad thing, yes, but I'm also a bad guy." He admitted.