Chapter 36 || Tatsumi Shimizu

"Eh?! Y/n-chan?! What happened to you?!" Vice president and Secretary panicked at your state. You were all gloomy and seemed rather dead than alive.

"It's been a long week." you sighed tiredly.

"What?" Both Maiko and Yaketsuku asked in confusion, not getting a work you said.

"A-anyways, there's a lot of students lately." Maiko informed.

"And one them kept asking for you." your brows furrowed, now why would the student want you?

"Name?"

"Tatsumi Shimizu."

"Age?"

"Fifteen."

"Who the fuck is that?" Your question with a pout.

"HA! Y/n-chan~!!" Before you knew it someone attacked you by wrapping their arms around your waist. Your eyes widened a you immediately tried to separate from the person.

"That's him, president." Maiko informed you, you stopped in your actions and took a look at the male.

"Heeh?! You're the guy from Valhalla!" you realized.

"See! I knew she remembered me!" Tatsumi yells in happiness.

"Matte! Get off me! What are you? A leech?!" You manage to separate from the male.

"Who are you?" you ask the male.

"I am Tatsumi Shimizu, you're future boyfriend." your eyebrows spiked as they twitched. The boy suddenly holds both your hands with his and came leaning into your face.

"No one in my life had ever beaten me up enough to make me loose conscious expect for you! Your beautiful skill and face had caught my heart to fall for your highness!" He speaks energetically. You backed away, suddenly finding this guy creepy.

"I.... I..." you yanked away his hands and dashed off.

"I already have a boyfriend!" you yell. Tatsumi suddenly runs after you.

"Become my wife then!" Tatsumi yells.

Vice president and Secretary blinked bewildered by the scene that had just unfold before their eyes.

As you were being chased by Tatsumi you immediately looked for Mikey to fend you off from the other male.

You luckily spotted Mikey's pony tail walking to a turn.

"Mikey!" you yelled desperately. Mikey thankfully heard your voice and turned around. You sped up your pace and jumped towards Mikey and then to behind his back.

"That guy is claiming me to be his wife!" you pointed at Tatsumi.

"Wife?" You backed away in terror as your heard Mikey's darkened voice.

"Y/-" before Tatsumi could even finish, Mikey grabbed him by the hair, preventing him from reaching you.

Tatsumi cursed at Mikey and was about to punch him when Mikey stomped on his stomach, causing him to stick to the ground harshly.

"Listen," Mikey crouched down, a foot still at Tatsumi's stomach as he gripped on Tatsumi's hair, forcing him to stare into his eyes.

"Y/n is mine, you don't have a rights to claim her as your wife." Mikey gave a death glare but it doesn't stop Tatsumi.

"I bet you're not even doing your best to care enugu for Y/n-chan!" Tatsumi yelled right in his face. Mikey's brows furrowed a little.

"Huh?"