Chapter 29 || Questions That Is Yet To Be Answered

Almost two months have passed, you decided to focus on your studies first since you have a lot to catch up even though the clash of Valhalla and Toman will soon happen.

"Mori-chan, what do you think is the answer?" Your brows turned to your math teacher who had been going on with the lessons. You stood up, you didn't actually know the answer.

Let's pick eleven, yeah, eleven.

"I believe the answer is eleven." You guessed.

"Correct, you may sit back down." You did as you were told and went back to your thoughts again.

You still wanted to stop Mikey from letting Kisaki be the 3rd squad captain in Toman but you had a feeling once he's decided he won't ever change his mind back, you also knew that Mikey was just doing it so Toman can win against Valhalla.

"What a headache." You mumbled while rolling your pencil back in forth on your desk. "I can't think of a way." You added.

"Look out! They're rushing up fast!" You heard some shouts from the outside of the room. Your brows raised and turned your attention to the door and to the window, a lot of male students running away from something in terror.

Out of a sudden, the door opened reveling Mikey's cute head with his adorable smile.

"Y/n!" He calls and was about to enter the classroom but before he could even do so, two males pulled him back.

"Mikey! Y/n's at class you shouldn't disturb her!" That was Draken's voice. Mikey's expression turned into what it looked like an angry or frustrated child.

"Y/n! I want to talk to Y/n!" Mikey yells as he held onto the edge of the doorway, not letting Draken pull him away from the room.

"M-Mikey-kun!" That was Takemichi's voice that you heard.

"I don't wanna!" Mikey yelled out. You sighed tiredly and flopped your head towards your desk.

"Y-Y/n-chan, are you okay?" Your seatmate panicked lightly. You heaved another breath before standing back up onto your feet and walked towards the door. Your actions caused Mikey to smile brightly and jump towards you, wrapping his arms around your neck, hugging you tightly-well actually almost choking you.

"Y/n! I missed you!" Mikey says rather cheerily. You sighed and faced the whole class before bowing.

"Sorry for disturbing the class, everyone, Suzuki-sensei please excuse me for a bit." Your teacher granted you permission as he nodded his head, you thanked him and went out of the room, closing the door while at it.

You massaged your temple in stress. You can't even take your classes properly because of Mikey.

It's all Mikey's fault why I can't study properly so don't blame it on me if I don't get good average grades.

"Mikey you can't do as you please." You looked at the male.

"I'm having class right now and I'm serious about it." You added, sounding like your nagging. Mikey didn't say a word put pouted with tearing eyes, you rolled your eyes and pushed him away from your space.

"We can hang out later, so please at the moment, try hard not to disturb our class." You say with a slight smile while patting his head gently.