Chapter 4 || Dorayaki Delivery

"Big sis! Let's play tag!" A smile formed on my lips as the kids rushed over to me, inviting me to a game of tag.

It's been another week since I last saw that shorty, nonetheless, it's been a peaceful week.

"Okay! Okay! Since I'm the oldest here I'm going to be the one catching you all." I smirk, they all giggled and started running away. I chased the kids with a slower pace and played with them.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎

"Don't you think it's time to stop Stalking her, Mikey?" Draken turns to the shorter man beside him. Mikey didn't avert his eyes off of the girl playing with the kids.

"It seems like fun playing with brats." Mikey sighs and straightened his back.

"Oi." Draken furrows his brows, asking himself why Mikey just had to stalk you. It's really creepy but he can't help but join in since it's Mikey, it's already and really normal for him.

"I still can't believe she beat you by kicking you in the face." Draken sighs, all these years he never met anyone who can take Mikey down but then you came out of nowhere.

Mikey held onto his cheek where you kicked him in a rather adoring way.

"She's stronger than me Ken-chin, I couldn't even believe it myself, I wonder who taught her, she seemed really proud of it

"She's stronger than me Ken-chin, I couldn't even believe it myself, I wonder who taught her, she seemed really proud of it." Mikey finally averted his eyes and stared at the blue sky. Curious about who taught you to fight.

"Man I can still feel the pain."

"Does this mean, she's now your enemy?"

"What? No, she's my friend, just because she's stronger than me doesn't mean she's my enemy, besides, it seems that she likes cooking more than fighting in a gang." Mikey released a deep breath.

"Y/n-san! You got a call from your father!" A nun called the lady.

Both Draken and Mikey's brows clicked upwards.

"Come to think of it, I haven't really seen her father yet." Draken hummed in agreement, even though you guys only met for a few days you didn't say a word about your father-well, it kinda made sense since you and the two barely know each other.

"Draken-kun! Mikey-kun! Pah-chin has some news to tell you!" One of their gang memebers called out to them. Mikey frowned but stood up.

"Let's go, Ken-chin." Draken nodded and followed after the short male.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎