Chapter 58 || The Future That Could've Happened

Highly suggest listening to 'Clair de Lune' on this one :')

Crying down in a corner with her hands wiping the tears, she sobs as she tries her best to stay quiet.

"Eh? A kid?" she years a male's voice causing her to raise her head, and there she saw the one person who she never thought she would meet until today.

Shinichiro.

Emi's point of view

Loosing all of my family at the same day was the time for me that had happened. The first thing you knew, you were having fun with them by the park and then the next thing you knew was terrorists attacking innocent people.

After the whole accident, I had been sent to the orphanage but the caretakers weren't as nice as they were so I didn't had a choice but to run away every time they would start to do their abusive actions.

I was crying down in an alleyway when I met Shinichiro. At first I thought he was a looser and uncool because of his lame hair but he was a lot stronger than I had ever imagined of.

Shinichiro was the kindest man I had ever met, he saved me from the abusive orphanage and helped me transfer to another one.

That was were I met him...

"Pretty!" a male cake rushing to me and wrapped his arms around me, out of instinct, I jumped him in the head causing him to fall to the ground.

Shinichiro who was beside me chuckled.

"Emi, this is San." He introduces.

"Big bro! Who's this?! She's like a goddess!"

San was a bright kid from the very first day I met him, though it annoyed me with that fact that he was always all over me, trying hard to get my attention.

He was my only friend at the orphanage so he was the only one I talked to. Though sometimes he was really stupid.

"I was hungry! I'm sorry!" San defended.

"That was my donut! I told you many times not to eat it!" I yelled back.

Despite the irritation I feel, San did made me laugh and smile most of the time, sometimes I wondered how a bright, stupid and kind kid like him got into the orphanage. I was sure he was the kid every parent would've liked.

"Emi-chan!" San rushed to me, crying.

"What? What happened?!" I panicked, honestly not wanting to see his crying face.

"I thought you disappeared!" he cries even more.

It was the very first time I saw him cry that time.

Fool.

Why would he cry just because I'm gone?.

"Well I'm here now so stop crying! Please?" I softened my voice at the last part. San tried his best to stay quiet, though his sniffles were a little loud.