Chapter 48 || Best Boy

"Mikey-kun." Takemichi stands up as he saw Mikey and the guys enter the room with drained expressions.

"How did this happen?" Draken asked. Takemichi looked down and clenched his fists.

"The workers said he fell off the stairs." Takemichi knew your father didn't just

"Y/n's gonna be upset if she learns about this." Mitsuya raked his hair.

It's worse than upset.

Takemichi tells eternally, the guys still haven't known about the fact that she had woken up and is around the building right now. They had been busy with the gang that's why they haven't visited the hospital yet.

"Hina, do you need anything?" Takemichi asks his girlfriend, Hinata smiled weakly and shook her head no softly.

"I'm fine." she replies. Takemichi knows Hinata was the one who's having the hardest time than everyone, she had been putting weight on her shoulders causing her to feel more worse because of it. She was supposed to be your friend but she couldn't even help one bit.

"I'm going out for some fresh air." the male announces as he went out of the room and went up to the rooftop, where you stayed.

Takemichi opened the door and the first thing he saw was your figure walking over to the edge of the building.

His eyes widened and immediately rushed to your figure and wrapped his arms around your waist as he tripped.

"Y-Y/n-chan! What the heck are you doing?!" he yells as he tightened his hold and tried his best to hold you back. You didn't talk for your face was blank but your body was eager to go over the edge, or even worse...

to jump off the edge.

"Please stop! Mikey-kun and the others are here! It they see your actions they'll... they'll..." Takemichi tightened his hold around your waist even more, god you were like a gorilla when it came to situations like this, even he can't hold you off nice and easy.

"Y/n-chan! Please!" The male yells again.

You didn't listen as you kept walking, even after almost tripping and even if Takemichi was with you.

"Shit." the male curses under his breath.

He needed to stop you before you could do what your mind and body wanted you to do. If you die now then everything will just go downfall, and it's not just that, he can't let you die with just all of this, you didn't deserve all of this.

"Y/n-chan do you really want this?! Didn't you wanted to stay with Mikey-kun?! What about Draken-kun and the others?! What do you think they'll think, feel or even do after you jump off this building?!" he didn't want anyone to hear this commotion but he needed to yell to get it right into your head.

You suddenly stopped, Takemichi separated and immediately dragged you away from the edge. He panted as he didn't even noticed he was loosing his breath earlier.

He looked back at your figure, your elbows and knees were on the ground, your palms were balled up to the point you knuckles were turning white.

Takemichi stopped when he suddenly heard your laugh, his brows furrowed in confusion as he didn't know what was in her mind anymore.

You laughed even more and more loudly.

Takemichi backed away, thinking you her loose your mind.

"Y-Y/n-chan..." he mutters quietly.

Suddenly, your laugh falters quietly until it turned into a cry. The male's eyes widened as he saw your body trembling visibly.

"Y/n-chan?" Takemichi stepped forward as you cried even more. Takemichi felt shame and guilt, he thought you had gone crazy but that was not it.