Chapter 60 || The Happy Ending We Wanted

"Your hair still looks cute." you compliment your boyfriend as you brushed his hair to tie the top part to the back of his head, your years had passed and he still kept the same hairstyle he had years ago.

"Thanks." Mikey spoke as he stared at you in adore from the mirror.

"I still can't believe you're here." Mikey said with a breath as he turned to you. You smiled and him and let out a chuckle.

"I can't believe you still love mr after four year." you told, Mikey gave you an eye-closed smile and kissed you in your cheeks.

"I heard from Chifuyu that you still sleep with the blanket I gave you." you told, Mikey nodded.

"I can't sleep with the blanket you gave me and my brother's." He admitted. You finished tieing his hair and cutely lightly tapped the cute ponytail you had did.

"You look so cute!" you beamed.

It had been two days after you returned, Mikey and the guys still haven't moved on from what you had did to protect Toman.

"Where are we going again?" you asked.

"To a friend's place, we're going to hold the party there." Mikey responded, back hugging you as you packed your clothes. Never in your life you would thought Mikey was going to be the clingy boyfriend type, I mean seriously, when he met you again he never stopped bothering you, showering you with all his love.

Even though things are going quiet well with your life, you still couldn't help but feel shame and guilt after what happened at the last battle. Yuki and Emi decided to move to the countryside for awhile while Riki and Niki proceeded with their dreams.

Niki did apologised to you before he left and told you he didn't meant all of that, ofcourse you forgave him, understanding his feelings.

"Let's go." Mikey held your hand.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎

"I got chiccckkeeen~" Mikey spoke as he showed Toman a fried chicken before throwing it to the pool causing all the gang members to jump to the pool to grab the chicken. You laughed at the scene.

"Toman really is a gang full of crackheads." you told.

"Yuki! I challenged you to a duel!" you turned your head to see Baji in his swimshorts with Chifuyu sitting by his shoulders. You had already knew what the challenge was and immediately stood up.

"Mikey! Let's accept the challenge!" you yelled causing Mikey to turn his attention to you and Baji, he immediately beamed and carried you just like how Baji was now carrying Chifuyu.

You four went to the pool, the gang was now by the edge around the pool, placing bets with all the money they have.

"Alright! Alright!" Draken emerged from the water, in the middle of the pool.

"I want a clean fight! No funny stuff! No cuts! No buts! No coconuts!" he yelled.

"Three! Two! One!" just as the gang and Draken finished the countdown, Mikey immediately took charge at the two.

You didn't even hesitate to punch Chifuyu as hard as you can across his face.

The gang who placed their bets on you and Mikey roared and cheered loudly while the others who made their bets on Chifuyu and Draken started punching the air.