Chapter 42 || Difficult Decisions

"Christmas is soon near and so is the school's christmas party." Vice president spoke.

"Yeah, christmas is in two weeks, and we should hold the school christmas next week." Secretary said, you nibbled on your inner cheeks, thinking of what to do.

"Where's the other student counsel members?" You questioned.

"Unfortunately they still have other tasks to do, I think they'll be done by febuary next year." you sighed and stood up, you took a marker and went to the whiteboard.

"Since the school christmas party is different from the school festival, we can pick up students to help us prepare, we should leave our the students who have other things to do." you started writing on the board, you put in the date of the christmas party.

"We should hold the party at december seventeen." you told then as you finished writing.

"I suggest we should hold booths and other activities to make the party more enjoyable for the students." you suggested, vice president and secretary nodded in agreement, as they don't see anything wrong with it.

"We should let the students choose the booths and activities since we're doing this to make the event enjoyable for all." Vice president said, you nodded and walked to the table.

"We should start preparing by monday next week." Maiko said.

"Say, are Mikey-kun and the others joining us?" Vice president asked, you sighed and shook your head no.

"They have better things to do, the gang has some important matters." you told them. The both signed and frowned.

"It would be really cool for them to join." Maiko signed, Murakami agreed with her. You didn't utter a word and just looked down, remembering the words Kazutora had told you.

You still haven't picked a choice but you highly think that breaking up with Mikey would keep them safe, besides, that's what Valhalla want right? For you to stay away from the gang.

"President? You okay?" secretary asked, you snapped out of your thoughts and smiled a bit.

"Y-yeah, I've got other things to do, you guys should continue the meeting." without letting them reply, you went outside of the room.

You walked and took your bag from your classroom and immediately went outside of the school only to see the person you hate the most.

"The fuck are you doing here?" you glared darkly towards the male.

"You have until christmas, Y/n-chan~"

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎

"A little bit to the left! Not that much! Right! Right! Yes! Yes! That's it! Perfect!" Vice president gave thumbs up to the students that helped set up the sign for the school's christmas party.

You were by the school rooftop, watching the guys prepare, you were finished with your tasks and decided to take a quick break.

It had been 5 days since you last saw Kazutora and what he said that day didn't even decide to leave your mind a single second.

"Finally, I've found you." your brows raised, your eyes widened and your heart stopped at the voice.

The person you had been trying to avoid these days.

"M-mikey.." you trailed off, not wanting to look at him in the eyes.

Mikey walked towards you and sat beside you. You still haven't looked at him, Mikey frowned and laid his head on your shoulders.

"Is everything okay? Anything bothering you? Wanna talk about it?" he asked, you shook your head no.

"I'm fine, just busy." you lied but Mikey believed it.

"If you wanna talk about something just say the word okay?" you nodded and smiled a little, looking up at the sky.

You had always liked every time you and Mikey was alone, just talking about different kinds of topic with a calm and peaceful weather. Even if its just those kinds of things you still cherish every second of it.

Would it really be okay for you to let go of these things and stay away from them?

It's for Mikey and the guys so it would be alright right?

But would you?

Your eyes flickered lightly, wanting to shed tears but you can't.

You had been having difficulties with choosing.

Should you break up with Mikey or try your hardest to prevent the guys from getting killed?

"Y/n?" Mikey raised his head as he looked at your face closely, you turned your head to his and immediately met his eyes closely to yours. Your eyes widened, his face was really close to yours causing your face to go red.

You were frozen, with his face still close to yours.

Mikey didn't even know a single clue about what was going on and just kept staring into your eyes.

"You have amazing eyes, Y/n." He smiles as he kept staring at them.

"E-eh...?" you blinked twice, Mikey giggled cutely and leaned in his face even more.

Your heartbeat quickened as you wanted to stand up but felt like glue when you tried.

You could now only close your eyes, getting ready for what's coming.

Seconds later you felt something warm on your cheeks. You opened your eyes and saw Mikey with closed eyes a he gently kissed your cheeks.

He pulled away and smiled once again.

"You're cute, Y/n-chan~" He giggles and patted your head. You could almost choke at what he just did but you stayed quiet.

"Anyways, let's have a date later, I need to take care of some things first." He waved goodbye and went out of the rooftop later on.

As soon as you were alone once again, you unconsciously clenched on your hands, knowing this will never last somehow.

Choosing these choices were difficult, you didn't want to break up with the boy you like but you didn't want to die and to let something bad happen to Mikey and the others.

You stood up and stared at the sky, knowing that you are going to regret this.

You finally had picked a choice.