Chapter 8 || Best Friends Ft. Gorilla Woman

I stared at my flower pot while I watered it, I couldn't help but think about what happened that day. It was a nightmare, something that would never leave my mind ever again.

Pah-chin getting arrested was the least thing I could have thought of.

I sighed and sat down. Mom is still on work while Dad is also busy. I'm all alone again, I wanted to open the bakery but mom didn't want to.

I went to the kitchen to bake some fish shaped crackers that is filled with strawberry jam-what I like to call 'Takoyaki'.

Just when I was about to start baking, a motherfucking asshole just had to knock on the door and disturb my time.

I grumbled and hurried up to open the door only to see Shorty blonde Mikey.

"Mikey you need to stop coming here." I scowled, he just smiled innocently while waving at me.

"Where's big bro?" I ask, noticing that Draken wasn't here, it was a bit strange because they're usually together most of the time. Just then, I noticed that his smiley face immediately turned to a serious one.

"That bastard is nothing but crap." He growls with anger then barges in the room oh so suddenly. I face palmed, I didn't even invited him to enter!

"Mik-"

"Oh! You're baking? Let me watch! I promise I'll be quiet! Please?" He clapped his hands together and gave me that puppy look. I sighed heavily and then patted my chest.

"Calm down Y/n, calm down." I say and then took another breath before turning to the sky.

"God, help me."

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎

"Eh? Your senpai taught you how to bake?" I nod at the boy who had been siting on the kitchen counter for the whole baking session.

"And he left?"

"He said it was for school stuff, I'm still waiting though, I'm sure he'll return." I smile with full hope.

"I wonder who he was." He wonders off, staring off to the ceiling.

"He was about eleven years younger than me." I tried remembering.

"I think his name was Shinichiro." I say with a smile. "He's like the big brother I never had, he always took care of me." I added while remembering the memories. Mikey went awfully quiet which made my brows furrow.

"Mikey? You alright?" I turned to him after I put the tray on the oven. He doesn't answer but proceeds to stare at me with a face I couldn't even describe.

"Anyways, I know he'll come back, he promised, and when he does, I'll show off my baking skills." I say proudly with a chuckle. Mikey was still quiet.

"Mikey? Is there something wrong?" I ask with raised brows.

"Shinichiro... Sano?"

"How did you know his full name? Are you friends with him? Wait come to think of it you both have the same names, are you both related?" I bombarded. Mikey looked away, still quiet.

"Oi, why are you quiet?" I tilt my head with furrowed brows, having no exact clue on why he's being like this so suddenly.

"Ken-chin and I actually had a fight." He finally turns his head back to me, my brows furrowed once more, why would they fight? I mean they're like each other's half, they would never fight-well, in my opinion.