Chapter 35 || Blown Away

"W-wait! Y/n-chan!" Takemichi tried to stop you from leaving but you don't listen. You had long forgotten about the present Mikey meant to give you and left it right beside Takemichi, not giving a damn about it right now.

"Naoto! You gotta stop her!" Hinata says to her younger brother. Naoto sweatdrops as he too was terrified to even talk to you.

You three ended up following Mikey and Emma, every second you saw Mikey enjoying their time you added more torture ideas for him later tonight.

"Where did you get that smoking pipe?" Takemichi questions his girlfriend.

"Observe, my dear Watason." Hinata says in a rather dramatic tone.

"Her eyes, those are undoubtedly the eyes of someone inlove!" Hinata points out.

"Y-Y/n-chan, can you buy us drinks please?" Takemichi asked stuttering, you stood up and walked away through you still kept close, knowing Takemichi only want you to go away so that you won't get involved in this situation.

"Oh! It's Takemichi!" you heard one of Takemichi's friends spoke as he walked over to the three.

Yamagishi ended up joining the three with you also observing in the shadows.

"Hmm... That's quiet a case you got there!" Yamagishi says as Takemichi finished explaining the situation.

"Right?" Takemichi replied.

"So we're following them to find out the real story." Takemichi added.

"We haven't found a decisive proof yet." Hinata spoke, still keeping her eyes on Mikey and Emma.

"I've heard rumours about that Emma girl." your brows raised as you heard Yamagishi's words.

"I heard that she was often seen leaving Mikey's house with him, all friendly-like, and it's always during morning, so we can safely assume she regularly stayed overnight at his place!" your fists balled up.

"Mikey you bastard." you weren't mad at Emma at all but at Mikey.

"I bet you forced Emma-chan to cheat out with you, you insolent arrogant fool." you growled as you clenched your jaw.

"It's a shame, but..." Hinata trails off.

"This case has been cracked." she clenched on her palms.

"The both of them, without a doubt, two-timing!" Hinata points out, you eternally agreed with the lady.

"No way!" Takemichi gasps.

"We need to hear confessions from the people involved." Hinata spoke.

"Eh? Huh?! You're just gonna barge in?! I don't think that's a great idea..." Takemichi tries to stop her but Hinata proceeded on walking.

"But we need to make sure of this! If it's true then poor Draken-kun and Y/n-chan all be sad!" Hinata reasoned.

I'm not sad! Baka!

You yell at Hinata mentally. You gripped on the sling of your slingbag and and ran away to a nearby store.

As you ran off from your spot, Draken appeared at the scene chasing Takemichi to Panic.

"It's over!" Takemichi cries to the ground, preparing for the armagedon that was about to come.

"You're really taking out your little sister for her birthday, Mikey?" Draken smiles as he pointed at the shorter male.

"Shut up." Mikey mutters as he closed his eyes in embarrassment.

"Eh? Little sister?" Takemichi raised his head.