His Jealous Jagiya (#1 of His Jagiya Series) (M)

*This was written during Mino XX era. It's M rated.

Mino gulped when he saw Jinwoo. He gulped because he can feel the dark aura emitting from his hyung.

"Hyung..."

Mino bit his lips. They were shaking. What was wrong with him? Or maybe, he had to ask what was wrong with Jinwoo. It may be the first he saw him like that.

By like that, Mino meant lips pursed, eyes - dark - staring so intently at him. Yes, he was sure Jinwoo was intently, so intently, staring at him despite the bangs slightly hiding his eyes.

"You sound nervous."

Mino was definitely sure something was up. The gentleness in Jinwoo's voice: gone. He wasn't familiar with the cold-as-ice, hard-as-stone voice he just heard.

"I'm not." Mino didn't think it was a good thing to deny his nerves. But, he also didn't think it was a good time to be honest.

"Yes, you are. Why don't you call Seungyoon then? I'm sure he'll get your call. You're his best friend anyway."

"What?" Mino was psyching himself by this time. He can do it. He can converse with the Jinwoo in front of him...

The Jinwoo in front of him who was stepping forward. Mino gulped. His feet were craving to retreat.

"Hyung..." With only inches apart from each other, Mino called him again.

Jinwoo pushed Mino and that was only when Mino remembered that a chair was behind him. He was supposed to sit and relax there before Jinwoo emerged from his room and the rest was... well, this.

Now, Mino was seated, thanks to Jinwoo but he was not even close to being relaxed.

"Hyung..." Mino breathed deeply and yet his lungs felt constricted when Jinwoo sat on his lap.

"Do I make you nervous, Mino-ya?"

Mino cannot believe his ears, or Jinwoo's voice. How it can turn into a sultry, velvety, and warm from cold and hard was truly beyond him.

"Hyung..."

Mino wrote all of his songs. He had a wide vocabulary and yet, it narrowed down into only one word because of Kim-freaking-Jinwoo.

Mino squeezed his eyes close when he felt Jinwoo's warm tongue touching the tip of his ear.

"Are you nervous?"

Tingles ran all over his body when Jinwoo whispered right to his ear. Then, Jinwoo bit it before licking its shell completely arousing Mino.

Jinwoo kissed Mino's ear and then down to his neck. Jinwoo bit his skin gently, lightly and then hard.

"Ah!" Mino whined.

"Did it hurt, baby?"

Mino would say yes but he was lost for words.

He saw Jinwoo smirked. "Already hard for me, baby?"

Mino would say always but Jinwoo claimed his mouth. Mino hardened even more. He whimpered into Jinwoo's kisses. He knew he sounded like a sex-deprived pussycat. What? Where did that thought come from?

Mino felt Jinwoo's tongue entered his mouth and, oh God, he was losing his mind. Jinwoo was never like this, this wild.

"Hmm... Nnngggg... Ahh..." That was him. All these sensations Jinwoo was sending him were insane.