Don't Panic

It was Mino's first day of work in his new company. He was so excited for his new job so he arrived in the company early.

Mino was hired as one of the management trainee. His to-be office is located at the fourth floor of the building. He wasn't up to a morning cardio, he didn't want to look a sweaty mess when he entered their office, especially not in front of his supervisor so he was waiting for the elevator at the ground floor.

His supervisor is really Mino's motivation to come to the company early. He cannot help but smile every time he thinks of him, Kim Jinwoo. Jinwoo is really an eye-candy. The first time he met him was on his final interview.

Jinwoo is uptight in the interview, he's very direct with what he wants, and his questions are really specific. Good thing Mino prepared for the interview so well, and he didn't get too distracted with the extremely good-looking interviewee whose voice was alluring too. He feels like working with his supervisor will be a challenge, and a treat at the same time.

Mino's so excited to discover Jinwoo's layers, his real personality behind the prim and proper demeanor he has been showing him since they first met. He really is very eager to know his supervisor better, and maybe be close to him if luck's on his side.

Well, speaking of luck...

"Good morning, Mr. Kim." Mino's eyes sparkled when he saw Jinwoo walking to him - or most likely to the elevator in front of him.

Kang Seungyoon from HR was right when he said Jinwoo goes to work early. Seungyoon also told him that his supervisor was only less than two years older than him. Actually, that doesn't look obvious because Jinwoo looks like a vampire and Mino told Seungyoon that he'll be willing to get bitten by him any day or night.

"Good morning," Mino repeated when Jinwoo was already beside him. He felt like he will pass out when he smelled Jinwoo's manly, fresh scent. It was because it was making him so giddy to the bones.

Jinwoo nodded to him. No good morning to you too. No you're early, good job. No good luck on your first day. No anything. Just a nod. But Mino's fine with that. To be acknowledged by the perfect creature beside him is more than enough.

The doors to the elevator opened. A few people got off and then it was only Mino and Jinwoo again.

"After you, Sir."

Mino bit his lip when the doors closed. The idea of him and Jinwoo alone in a small room was making him feel things, not to mention that he can smell a subtle scent of the other man's aftershave mixed with his perfume.

"Uhm..." Mino was about to start a conversation when the lights went off. Then the elevator came to a halt. He gasped. "What happened?"

It became pitch black inside and Mino wasn't liking it. He felt like he was about to get suffocated.

Before he can start panicking, a light ignited. It was from Jinwoo's phone. Jinwoo pointed the flashlight of his phone on the wall of the elevator to locate something. He walked to it and pushed a button. The emergency light turned on.

Mino can breathe again. "That was..." Before he can finish his sentence, the emergency light went off. "Scary." He gulped.

Mino unconsciously squeezed his body on one corner of the elevator. His nape began to sweat too.

"I can't use my phone's flashlight anymore. I ran out of battery."

Mino heard Jinwoo said something, but he didn't understand it at first. His mind processed the words until he realized what Jinwoo was trying to say. "Let's use my phone." He rummaged around his backpack to find his phone but it was nowhere.