Good Morning, Friday

Mino opened his eyes. It's a new day. He has no plans yet, which happens more often than he wanted. He gets bored a lot of times, bored and impatient - always looking at the time, waiting for five something pm.

Mino got up and took his phone with him. Its clock said 7:40 am. He did a bit stretching. He still has time before he comes out of his room.

He heard the door beside his creaked. Oh, he's early that day too. He remembered it's Friday, Jinwoo's favorite day, so it makes sense.

He counted ten before leaving his room. Mino smiled when he saw his hyung scrouched down the floor, petting Rey. He was on his favorite grey hoodie again - ah, no, one or his favorite grey hoodies. He used to give him a lot of them coz he knew Jinwoo's most likely to wear them than any branded clothes. It's something he likes about him, he's simple and just wants to be comfy, he's very chill, very easing.

"Good morning, hyung!"

"Morning!" Jinwoo stood up and turned to him. He gave him his eye-smile, which makes his extra cute.

Mino looked at his hair, he loves seeing it grow ever gradually. Oh, how he wanted to give it a comb with his fingers.

"What are you up to today?"

Mino shrugged. "Maybe loiter around the company?"

"Hmm." Jinwoo hummed, his voice deep. "Sounds nice, nicer than getting stuck at one place."

Mino smiled. "It's Friday today."

"It is! We should go out tomorrow. I miss hanging out with you. Now, come on, let's have breakfast."

He was glued at his place, can't believe what he just heard. His lips stretched into a grin slowly, wide and wider.

"Mino, aren't you eating?" His hyung called from the dining room.

"I am!" His heart was fluttering. That morning is awesome, but the next will be even better. "What's for today?"

"The usual."

Mino sat across Jinwoo. "Yum."