Are We Okay

"Mino-ya, are we okay?"

"I am, hyung. Are you? Are you okay?"

Jinwoo crunched his eyebrows. Mino has been acting weird for the past hours. Now that he gathered the courage to ask him if they were okay, he'll just going to receive the question back?

"Are you okay, hyung?"

Jinwoo didn't know how to answer his boyfriend's question. The way of asking was more like a way of testing. He doesn't want to say something that can make the situation worse. Of course, he doesn't want that.

Mino clicked his tongue and stood up from the couch they were both sitting on.

He can only watch him as he marched inside his room. The door closed with a thud, and he debated if he has to follow Mino or not.

Jinwoo closed his eyes and massaged his temples. He know he has to face whatever this is head-on, but he is really tired. All he wanted was to cuddle with Mino on their living room. Obviously, the younger wasn't up for it at the moment.

He let himself drift off to sleep, unaware of the turmoil inside his boyfriend's head because of jealousy.

.

Jinwoo woke up feeling all warm and fuzzy. He had a good night sleep despite having it in their couch.

"Hm?" He patted the surface beside him. Was their couch originally this soft? He opened his eyes when he realized he was lying on his back. Jinwoo sat up, and confirmed he was indeed in his room, on his bed.

He grinned when he remembered the reason of his warm and fuzzy feeling. He remembered being half-awake at the middle of the night because he felt like he was floating. He wasn't, but he was being carried by strong arms. He didn't have to open his eyes to know who it was. He can very well smell him. He should know how he smells like since he was the one who chose the scent he's using.

He let out a tiny moan when Mino ever so gently lay him down his bed. Then he felt soft skin on his forehead, on his nose, on his lips. It was so sweet, something he so missed.

Jinwoo heaved a sigh. It was clear Mino has a problem, or maybe it is their relationship. He feels frustrated that his mind was blank of possible reasons why his boyfriend seemed mad.

"Oh, shit. What time is it?" He had to go to the salon that day to trim his hair and then have a facial. He felt relieve when he saw he still has two hours to prepare.

Jinwoo went out of his room, and to Mino's. He pouted when he found it empty, although it was what he was expecting.

He dragged his feet to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. Jinwoo gasped when he saw someone's back in front of the counter. "You scared me," he voiced out. "I thought I am alone."

Mino turned around. Jinwoo felt a pinch in his chest when he saw his sad eyes surrounded by dark spots and his obvious bags.

"Are you okay, Mino-ya?" His heart is breaking. "I'm sorry." He doesn't really know why he's apologizing but he knows in his breaking heart that he has too.

Mino's eyes went slightly wider. He seemed to be taken aback by the sudden apology. Mino watched him as he is watching him. "Why?" he asked softly.

Jinwoo bit his lip. He doesn't want to say he has no idea because that may hurt Mino further.

His boyfriend waited, and then sighed in disappointment. He has to be.

"I'll make it up to you," he blurted in panic. "Please let me make it up to you."