His Loyal Jagiya (#3 of His Jagiya Series) (M)

(a/n: this one I wrote after Jinwoo filmed Legendary Big Fish in Thailand, it's the last installment of my mini His Jagiya Series and just like the first two, it's Mature rated)

After filming in Thailand for almost a week, Jinwoo finally arrived back to their dorm. He was really tired but definitely glad to be back home.

He had to admit that he anticipated to see Mino inside the van that pick him up from the airport. It didn't happen though so he was kind of disappointed.

He smiled before opening the door to his shared dorm with Winner's main rapper. He cannot wait to see him again.

Jinwoo's smile widened when he saw his boyfriend in their living room. Mino was busy with his phone. "Hey, babe," Jinwoo called his attention.

Mino looked at him for a second before standing up from the couch and walking briskly to his room.

"Yah!" Jinwoo shouted but he was ignored. What Mino did really confused him. Did he do something wrong? Maybe Mino was sulking because he cannot contact him as often as he wanted.

The fatigue caught up with Jinwoo and so he felt suddenly sleepy. Instead of following Mino like he initially planned, he retreated to his room to take his well-deserved rest.

As soon as he woke up, Jinwoo reached for his phone to check his notifications. He had a few from his private social media accounts and a bunch of messages. He immediately opened the one sent by Mino.

Jinwoo became even more confused when he saw what Mino sent him. It was a picture with a huge sign saying, "Welcome Home, Cheater!" He grabbed his phone tightly and raced to Mino's room.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" he asked his boyfriend. "What's this?" He showed the seemingly uninterested Mino his phone.

"It's what I want to tell you," Mino responded and then he stood up from his bed.

"Where are you going?"

"Away from you, cheater." The last word was just a whisper but Jinwoo heard it.

Jinwoo caught Mino's hand and he pushed his boyfriend on the wall. He pressed his right hand on it to cage Mino. "What's wrong with you?" he asked him again.

"Why don't you ask that to yourself?" Mino said in a loud voice while looking at Jinwoo fiercely. "What's wrong with you, Kim Jinwoo? Did you forget that you have a boyfriend patiently waiting for you in Korea while you were filming a show in Thailand? Did you hit your head hard on something and lost your memories? Why was it so easy for you to flirt with someone else? Why does it seem so easy for you to cheat on me and even do it in front of everyone."

Mino smirked. "Well, why not, I guess. Why won't it be easy when those people don't know that you already have a boyfriend? I'm pretty sure you didn't tell her that. Did you, huh, Kim Jinwoo? Did you tell her you're taken while you're standing so close to her, while you're laughing with her, while you're touching her even though the whole world's watching you?!"

Jinwoo felt his heart racing and his blood boiling. How dare he? How dare this person in front of him whom he loves the most say those words to him? "Is that really what you think of me?"

Mino didn't answer but kept on giving him sharp glares.

"If you really think I cheated on you, go on, slap me. If you really feel that I cheated on you, leave me. And if you really want to believe that I cheated on you, stop me now before I kiss you so fucking hard because I fucking miss you so much."