Clueless

To Mino, his boyfriend is clueless.

To Jinwoo, if there's one who's clueless between him and his boyfriend, it's not him.

Jinwoo gulped at Mino's hardened jaw. He can tell he's mad. "Why?" Jinwoo flinched. Mino didn't say the word out loud, but he said it with a certain intensity that made him want to kneel in front of him and beg for his forgiveness.

"Baby..." he cooed, hoping against all hope that it'll pacify his boyfriend. But Mino's piercing gaze didn't falter even a bit. "The thing is..." He coughed after his words. "The company..."

"To hell with the company! Can't you go against them now? I'm going to tell my dad--"

"No!" Jinwoo found his inner tiger.

Kim Jinwoo is a successful actor under Song Mino's father's agency. Currently, he is paired up with an actress from the same agency. Barely two hours ago, they had a press conference for their upcoming primetime drama and they were told to put an act in front of the media. Jinwoo didn't see any problem with that until of course his boyfriend told him to meet him in the CEO's office.

Mino stood up from the couch and being with each other for almost three years, Jinwoo can easily already tell what's in his mind. He caught his boyfriend in the arm before he could march to the door.

"It's just a one time thing, I promise," he expressed. "I won't do anything like that again." He had his reasons, but he's not willing to discuss them with Mino; he didn't think it's worth to fight about. But really, with how Mino's acting, one will thing he kissed the actress in the lips in front of the press when all he did is compliment her and offer her his hand when she's going up and down the stage.

Mino stared him, willing him to contradict him one more. "I got all your schedule canceled until tomorrow, come with me."

Oh.He thought his boyfriend would walk out on him. Then Jinwoo frowned, realizing his words. It isn't like he's not proud to be with Mino, but it just doesn't sit well with him how people in their company may think he's using the son of their CEO for his career benefits. He was already a rising actor when the two of them met and Mino got enticed (coming from Mino himself), courted him (secretly) and became his boyfriend. Still, he still feel extremely conscious whenever they're seen together.

While he was deep in thoughts, Mino took the opportunity and flicked him in the forehead. Jinwoo let out an "aw" and frowned deeper.

Just like how he knew what's inside his boyfriend's mind, Mino knew what's in his too. "I'll wait for you in the parking lot." With that, he left his dad's office and him. Jinwoo sighed, looked up to the ceiling like it was painted or asymmetrically designed as oppose to it being plain - regal according to the CEO. After buying enough time, he also walked to the door.

Mino's Maserati is heavily tinted and Jinwoo wouldn't deny that they may have done something highly personal inside it, but it isn't appropriate to think about it that moment. Mino, he was silent and so Jinwoo felt like walking on eggshells. He was looking at the road but occasionally and subtly gazing to the driver's seat, too.