Mino's Girlfriend

(a/n: this is the first ever songkim au that I wrote, and the first ever winnerxwinner. this is the last au for this compilation)

Song Mino arrived home to a busy Kim Jinwoo. The latter was sitting on the couch. A drama was playing on the TV but his attention wasn't on it, which was a pretty rare scenario.

With his eyebrows almost meeting in the middle, Jinwoo had all eyes on his phone, which was why he flinched when a kiss was dropped on his forehead.

"Oh, you're home." Finally, he was back in the cat house.

Mino sat beside him and laid his head on the other's shoulder. "What were you doing? You're so focused on your phone. Look." He pointed at the TV. "Your drama has finished."

"Oh. You're right. I'll just watch it again later." Jinwoo held Mino's hand like usual. It was a habit that the both of them had no longer control over. It always happened in their schedules, events, and such.

"So, what's with your phone?"

"I was watching Human Intelligence," Jinwoo replied. "You didn't tell me you were asked about having a girlfriend."

Mino closed his eyes, feeling beat. "I didn't?"

"Hm, you didn't. So you were planning on getting a cute and petite AI?"

Though sleepy, Mino was quick to detect the possible appearance of Kim Rachel so he fixed his position and faced Jinwoo. "It just came in my mind. You know me, I do and say stupid things on broadcasts," he explained.

"Even if it's not for broadcasts. You do and say stupid things everywhere every time."

Mino frowned to that. "Why are you so savage?"

"Well, it's what you love me for, right?" Jinwoo smiled teasingly.

It made Mino chuckle. "And me being the mojiri that I am is what you love me for, right?" He even moved his eyebrows up and down to tease.

"No," Jinwoo answered uninterestedly.

"Yah!" And the tickling began.

They were both panting after their tickling session. Yes, just tickling, nothing else.

"I didn't want to lie." Mino quietly spoke. He stared at Jinwoo's deer eyes. "I don't wanna say I don't have a girlfriend when I have you."

"So I'm a girl now?"

"Ani. I just felt like I will also be denying you if I say I don't have a girlfriend."

This time, it was Jinwoo who laid his head on Mino's shoulder. "Let's not think about that, especially right now. You have to focus on XX."
And this time, it was Mino who intertwined their hands first. "Everything I'm doing is because of you and for you, babe."

Jinwoo felt his heart getting warm. Mino always had that effect on him. Then, he remembered something. "You must be tired and hungry, Mino-ya." He moved and stood up. "I'm going to prepare something to eat."

Before Jinwoo left, he got the thing he remembered from his pocket and gave it to Mino.

"What is this?" the younger asked.

"Open it." Jinwoo smiled and then proceeded to the kitchen.