After Droptop Fansigning Event (M)

(a/n: wrote this in 2018 after Winner's Droptop Fansign coz of my disappointment with songkim haha)

Mino and Jinwoo arrived home. It was only the two of them as Simon Manager went out to celebrate a close friend's birthday. He told the boys he wouldn't be home until after midnight.

As soon as the door closed, Mino said, "Go, remove everything you're wearing." He even repeated, "Everything." for emphasis.

"Mwo?" Jinwoo's eyes grew bigger.

"Just do it. Or else..."

"Or else what?"

Mino licked his lips. "Or else I'll be the one to do it and I can't promise it won't hurt."

Jinwoo gulped. "You're just joking, right?"

"No, why would I?" Mino advanced.

Jinwoo gulped once more and stepped back.

"Don't," Mino warned when he saw Jinwoo about to make another step back.

"Mino-ya..." Jinwoo uttered slowly and carefully.

"Why, Jinwoo-ya?"

Not Jinwoo hyung. Jinwoo knew by then who was in control. "I--"

"Let's not talk, Jinwoo-ya," Mino cut him off. "Take off that blazer. Now."

Jinwoo bit his lips.

"Wrong move."

Before Jinwoo could react, he was already pinned on the wall. Mino kissed him harshly. Mino bit his lips so hard he tasted his own blood. Mino's hands were also busy opening each button of his blazer, taking it off him, and throwing it on the floor.

Mino's lips went to Jinwoo's neck, to the skin he cannot get over with. It was too soft, velvety, sweeter than any chocolate, fragrant than any flower, truly addicting, alluring, intoxicating.

Mino's kissed went up to Jinwoo's ear. He licked its inside, traced it with his tongue. "You're mine, mine alone," he whispered huskily.

Jinwoo's entire body, and even his soul, felt tingles. He bit his lip once more. The pleasure was becoming too much, he felt like he was about to convulse. "Mino..." he moaned when Mino found the sensitive spot on his neck when he went back there.

Mino's hands went inside Jinwoo's shirt. He carressed Jinwoo's abs, and then his nipples which he made hard. His lips went to his collarbone.

"Mino-ya..." Jinwoo's eyes were closed. His heart was beating fast. He felt Mino raised his shirt. The fabric ended on the floor. Then, Mino's hands found their way on his belt. In an instant, it was gone. "Ahh... Ahhh..."

Mino licked Jinwoo's skin from his collarbones to his chest until his tongue reached his lover's pinkish nipples. He licked around it, teasing Jinwoo, making both nipples even harder if that was even possible.

"Mino... Shit. Shit."

When Mino heard Jinwoo's curses, he bit his nipple.

"Ah!" Jinwoo whined.

Mino finally opened Jinwoo's pants. It fell on the floor as soon as he zipped it down. He pushed his way inside Jinwoo's boxers.

"Ah, Mino... Ahh..." Jinwoo's head fell backwards as Mino touched him. It was too gentle yet too sensual. He wanted more but at the same time he was liking the pace. "Ahh..."

Mino, during that moment, felt his overwhelming desire to see Jinwoo fully naked. He badly needed to see his Jinwoo in his naked glory right there and then. "Remove it, Jinwoo."