His Evil Jagiya (#2 of His Jagiya Series) (M)

(a/n: I wrote this when I found out the story of the infamous "Inkigayo sandwich". Idols use it to give their numbers to other idols, they insert a piece of paper inside the sandwich. I no longer remember the date I wrote this but I think Winner's in the middle of promotion)

*mature rated

Mino and his jagiya, Jinwoo were in his parents' house. They visited and were currently having dinner.

"You lost weight, Jinwoo-ya. You should eat more." Mino's mom gave Jinwoo another serving of her bulgogi.

"I will. Thank you, Mom."

Mino couldn't help but smile whenever he heard Jinwoo calling his parents Mom and Dad. It took his hyung a while to get used to it but his parents really insisted on it, which he was definitely thankful for.

Then Mino remembered his plan. It was the perfect time to execute it.

"I'm sorry, oppa. Mino oppa cannot cook good food to feed you." He heard his sister said.

Usually, Mino would defend himself but not today, not when he needed to do something else.

"I couldn't either," Jinwoo told Dana.

"For you, it doesn't matter. For him, it does. He had to do everything to make you stay."

Jinwoo laughed at that.

Slowly, Mino reached for his boyfriend's thigh. He felt Jinwoo tensed.

"Mino-ya, why did you stop eating? Are you done?" Mino's mom asked him.

Mino grabbed his spoon again. "Not yet." He fed himself a spoonful of rice while his other hand grabbed its target.

He looked at Jinwoo. Jinwoo stopped moving his hand halfway to his mouth. Mino saw him bit his lip as he put his spoon back down.

"Are you okay, oppa?"

Mino rubbed Jinwoo's while chewing his food and spooning some more of his mom's bulgogi.

"Princess oppa, are you okay?" Dana asked for the second time.

"Yeah."

Mino bit back a smile when he heard Jinwoo's breathy response.

"Why did you stop eating, Jinwoo-ya?" "Maybe he's already full," Mino's mom and dad said respectively.

Mino wanted to take whatever he was doing under the table to another lever. He was about to open the zipper on Jinwoo's pants when his boyfriend decided he had enough.

"Ouch!" Jinwoo stepped on Mino's foot so forcefully.

"What happened?"

Mino got flustered with his sudden scream of pain. "Uh... I bit my tongue," he reasoned out.

"Why am I not surprise? You're really bound to do stupid things all the time. Princess oppa, are you sure you want this babo?"

Mino was fed up. "Yah, Song Dana!"

***

"What was that?"

They were back in their dorm and as Mino expected, Jinwoo was livid.

"What was that, Song Minho?!"

Yes, Jinwoo was definitely mad.

Mino bowed his head. He cannot look at Jinwoo after what he did. "I'm sorry, hyung."

Jinwoo sighed. "What did you do that? Were you avenging after what I did last time?"