Chapter 21

Anthony and Sal are debating what to wear to tonight's game as I sit on the couch watching them

Anthony and Sal are debating what to wear to tonight's game as I sit on the couch watching them. They are worse than Maya right now, though it isn't that hard for her since she is still wearing Pmans disgusting smelling jersey. He says that her wearing it is good luck, Ryder disagreed and said my crazy yelling scares away the opposing teams. I personally disagree with both of them, I see the way Ryder practices and I know luck has nothing to do with how good the team is.

Unfortunately their flight came in too late for Ryder to give them the jerseys and he didn't have them this morning when I was over. The house does a big breakfast for Friday home games so Ryder invited me to play with the ladies and eat breakfast after my Game Theory class. He even helped me grade quizzes so I got them all done before my brothers arrived. Before I left I told him we'd find him after the game and the poor thing actually seemed nervous to meet my brothers; but I think part of that might have to do with the draft. Yesterday after everything I called Barb and tried to get some info from her. She didn't offer much just that it is not a good memory for him and one he doesn't talk about with anyone.

"They seem more excited than Maya," Parker says sitting down next to me.

"Yeah especially next to you, why are you dressed for a funeral?"

"I have to see him."

I know him is Bray. I have tried talking to Parker and Ryder has tried to talk to Bray about why they are constantly at each other's throats but neither seem to have an answer. I wish we could solve this and get past it because it has brought a weird tension to the group. Now when plans are made between the two teams everyone gets concerned that both Parker and Bray will go and what fight they will start this time. Since their fist fight they've both been excluded from the prank war because they were solely targeting each other, not that that has stopped them from having their own personal war.

"Twins, are you excited to see Fryder up close and in person?" Luna shoots me a look and Parker has to grab me around the waist so I can't tackle her. For someone who doesn't want me and Ryder together she sure was quick to make a ship name for us. Thankfully men are clueless and Ryder doesn't understand the true meaning behind the name for us.

"What's a Fryder," Anthony asks, grabbing Sals shirt and putting it on.

Sal doesn't even bother fighting him around it and just grabs a different shirt to wear. "Is that what we are eating for dinner? Does the stadium have good food?"

"Fryder is Francesca and Ryder," Maya tells them while also joining us in the living room. As always she looks adorable and for once I feel just as cute. She did my hair and make-up and we are both wearing similar outfits thanks to my new collection of hockey attire, courtesy of Ryders spring cleaning.

"I'm confused, didn't you all hate hockey players like not that long ago?" Sal makes a valid point but I think hate might be a little harsh. I don't think I ever hated Ryder as a person, I just wanted him to take a rocket to the moon so I had the ice to myself.