Goodbyes Suck Ass

As Carson Ryder himself once said "Goodbyes suck ass", which is something I totally agree with. It is also exactly why this isn't goodbye. I couldn't end it here especially not after hyping up their summer in New York, Francescas family and most importantly Nonna so much. So I decided to write a novella. New York Summer's blurb is already posted so make sure to add it to your library. I will be taking a little break but I would also say make sure on Fryder's anniversary (March 29th) you check back (wink wink). Also don't mark this book as finished just yet since it isn't getting an epilogue I will be dropping a bonus chapter sometime next week.

Now for the sappy part. I want to thank each and every single one of you for joining me on this journey. Whether you were here from Chapter 1 or you just found this book after it was finished it means so much to me that you made it here to the end. This book and its success is not something I ever expected. This whole story began as a random tweet in June 2021 and is now a complete book. So thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope you all stick around for the novella and for my work in the future. I have so many ideas that I would love to share with you all. If you want to keep up with everything I have coming make sure you are follow me here and on IG and Twitter (both tayhatesevery1). Finally again thank you all, I love and appreciate you so much.

Love Tay<3