01: Dorayaki

A cloud of smoke puff out of the person's lips as the wind blew it away

A cloud of smoke puff out of the person's lips as the wind blew it away. Dark circles are visible below his eyes as an indication that he doesn't get enough sleep, his short silver hair just below his ears sway with the breeze as his lanky figure stand near the barricade of the building's rooftop.

"Mikey" A rosy pink haired man stand beside him said, hitting another kind of cigarette. "The transaction for next week is already set, we just need your decision to proceed with it"

Mikey put out his cigarette and step on it. "Do what we have to do, proceed with it" he said coldly before putting his hands on his pants pocket and walked out.

Sanzu let out a chuckle. "Damn, having to work with that man is stressing the shit out of me. Not even this shit is enough to make me relax" he throw the lit joint down the building. He fished out his phone from his back pocket and called a familiar number. With just a few rings, a man answered.

"What?" a deep and annoyed voice greeted him. He could hear a blast of music playing in the background mixed with people's voices and.... moaning?

"Hello to you too, Ran. Looks like you're having fun, huh? Care to share?"

The moaning stopped and instead he heard a slap. "Ugh! Are you fucking kidding me? Do you even know how to suck a dick?! Use your goddamn tongue dammit!" Sanzu laughed in what he heard.

This asshole is probably down the bar again having his dick suck. And unfortunately, he's not having a good time.

"You know what get the fuck out of my sight, you've been sucking me for last fifteen minutes and you can't even make me hard! Useless bitch"

"She's that bad?" Sanzu teased.

"Tell me about it. I'm so fucking horny but I can't get my dick to stand up"

"Maybe you're having some problem, you know erectile dysfunction?"

"Fuck you! I'm healthy as fuck not like you, you crack addict! It's just that none of these bitches are good for me to make me hard" Ran's outburst made Sanzu laugh out loud. He loves teasing Ran and his brother; it makes his day brighter.

"Yeah, right. By the way, Mikey said the plan for next week is a go. He's been out of himself these last few days; he doesn't even eat that much. I'm getting worried"

"Why don't you buy him those snacks that he likes, you know that's the only thing he eats" Ran suggested.

Ugh... the dorayaki again?

"Yeah... yeah. I'll buy them tomorrow, for now save me some bitches. I need a good fuck"

"K."

Sanzu ended the call and go on his way on the bar.

Yeah, that's right, what I need right now is a good fuck and some good drugs. And tomorrow is to go buy Mikey his favorite snacks.

"Hello, welcome to La Rosa café, May I take your order?" Y/n's cheerful voice greeted the customer.