14: Treatment

You have your feet up on the coffee table with a bag of chips on your hands while you watch a movie on your living room

You have your feet up on the coffee table with a bag of chips on your hands while you watch a movie on your living room. It's already way past midnight and yet you can't sleep so you decided to watch a movie instead, playing on your T.V is one of your favorite movies, The Breakfast Club.

You put a potato chip in your mouth as you watch the ending scene of the movie, the main character walked out of the school lawn and pumped his fist and the air before a song played.

"Don't you forget about me..." you sang in a whisper while nodding your head in the beat. You watch it until the end credits before getting the remote to switch the channel. You were busy looking for something interesting to watch when something caught your attention.

'Breaking News! A shootout broke out in the Tokyo Harbor later this evening after police raided the Harbor after receiving an anonymous tip that the most wanted criminal organization here in Japan were seen having a transaction of drugs with an Italian syndicate. As of now six police were killed in the shootout while one from organization was said to be injured'

You almost dropped the bag of chips you're holding after watching the flash news.

Tokyo Harbor? That's not far from here. Oh my God, that is so scary!

You can't believe that there are still people living that kind of life and job, you felt goosebumps crawl on your body while imagining if you get to involve in that kind of life or people.

Ugh, stop imagining horrible things like that Y/n!

You rolled your eyes to yourself before getting up and goes to the kitchen. You sealed the remaining chips you have and put it in your cabinet, you then go to the fridge to have a cold water when you saw the box of cookies Mikey gave you. You let out a small smile before taking it out. You opened it and noticed that there's only four of them remaining, you can't believe that it's almost gone.

You took one and place it on a plate before putting the rest on the fridge again. You closed the lights in the kitchen and in the living room before walking to your room and shut the door. You place the plate on your night stand with a glass of water and was about to sat down on your bed when you stop and smell your clothes. Your nostrils were then filled with vinegar scent which made you make a face of disgust.

Right, I did eat salted vinegar chips while watching a movie. It must have stick to my clothes.

So, instead of going back to your bed you head towards your closet to pick out new clothes, you picked out a set of silk pajama shorts and button-down shirt. You throw it in your bed and start to take off your clothes, after taking off your clothes you were left with only your panties since you don't wear bra when you sleep. You were about to start putting on your pajama shorts when you felt a tingling sensation on the back of your neck like someone is watching you.

You snapped your head back behind you and looked around your room as if you were to find someone. You brushed your hair out of your face before sighing heavily and continues putting on your sleeping wear.