22: Trust

It's been over three days since the incident with Kakucho back in your house, your fever's now gone and you've finally recovered and back to work

It's been over three days since the incident with Kakucho back in your house, your fever's now gone and you've finally recovered and back to work. After Sanzu drag Kakucho out of your home you never heard from them ever since, you tried to call Sanzu but he didn't answer which made you more anxious. You spend the last three days at your house resting while the café was temporarily closed, Ichiro requested that he can run the café by himself for a few days but you refuse his idea.

It's already six in the morning and you're now on your way to open the café, you locked your apartment and walked towards the elevator. As you do that, you walked pass Mikey's apartment, you tried to talk to him about Sanzu but he also hasn't been home for three days.

You sighed heavily when you entered the elevator, you pushed the first-floor button and wait for it to descend. When the lift stopped at the first floor, you immediately walked out of it and made your way towards the café, when you arrived you fished the keys out of your purse to open your shop. You pushed the door open and entered the dimly lighted shop, you closed the door again before opening the lights and walked towards the back kitchen. You also opened the back door where your staff usually entered.

You put on your apron before preparing the ingredients you'll be needing for your pastries and cakes. You heard the backdoor opened and saw Hana and Ichiro walked in the kitchen.

"Hi, boss!" Ichiro greeted you.

Hana placed her coat on the rack before running towards you and hugs you. "I miss you, Ms. Y/n!" she squealed as she hugged you tighter. You can't help but laugh at her behavior.

"I miss you too, Hana. How are you? You've fully recovered, right?" you asked as she loosen her hug.

Her short brown hair sway as she moved to your side and grabbed your arm. "Yup! I'm in good condition now, boss and finally back to work!"

"Well, that's great, Hana. Don't force yourself if you're feeling sick again, okay?"

Hana pouted. "I should be the one telling you that, I heard you also caught a fever and cold"

You smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "I'm fine now, you see..." you gestured your hands to your body.

You heard Ichiro snickered as he watches both and you and Hana catch up. You two talked for roughly five minutes before you started to do your own works, you began to make your cakes and pastries for the day which lasted for almost three hours. Hana presented to place the foods in the display shelf while Ichiro arranged the chairs and tables outside, you on the other hand got the watering can and go outside.

You carefully watered the plants you have while listening to music, you bob your head to the beat of the music and lowly singing the lyrics. The song was about to reach its chorus when you heard a beep on your ear meaning someone texted you, you took your phone out and swipe to see who texted you.