47: Seduce

Gangsta by Kehlani⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

Gangsta by Kehlani
⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

"G-get off!" you stuttered as you push him off of you.

Kakucho immediately get his hands off of you and step back. Your hands gripped the comforter and use it to cover your body.

"W-why would you carried me like that when I'm naked!" you yelled at him in embarrassment.

He looked away with his cheeks flushed. "I-I heard you scream and you were hurt, so..."

"You could have at least given a towel!"

"I was worried! I'm sorry... I didn't mean to barge in like that...."

You were supposed to be angry at him but instead you felt embarrassed and shy. Same goes for him based on his flustered expression but he still can't  look away from you.

"I should get your clothes so you could dress up" he stated and head for the shower where you left it. He stayed there for a couple of minutes before he walked out holding your new clothes and a towel. He places it on the bed beside you.

"I'll wait outside" he didn't wait for your response and head out of the room.

You looked at the closed door dumbfounded. Your heart thumping loudly in your chest.

The heck was that?!

You place a hand on your heart trying to help it calm down. Your face hot from embarrassment. You can still feel his breath in your neck even though he's no longer there. The way it fans in your neck harshly as he blew it hard. Even his hands on your back and thigh gripped when he looked at your naked body. It's as if...

You slap both of your cheeks as impure thoughts came to mind.

Y/n! Oh my God, don't you dare! For the love of God, you're imprisoned here and you have the nerve to think like that.

"Bad Y/n!" You scold yourself.

You look at the door once before glancing at the clothes on your bed. You picked it up to examine it if it would fit you and low and behold, it's in your size. Even the matching underwear is on your size, not to mention it's lace!

They must have picked this themselves for me to wear. Perverts.

You took off the comforter covering you and wipe your body and hair with the towel then you put on your panty but when you tried to sit up and reach for your foot to slip it on, you groan in pain. Your back ache as you move. You tried once again but the pain is too much that you couldn't even bend your back and reach for your feet.

You rest for a bit before trying again. You inhaled deeply and bend but the moment you did, the bruised muscle stings that made you groan again.

I can't do this by myself.