51: Deal

Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

⚠️ Sexual Scene

The room we're in complete silence when you woke up later in the morning. The only sound you could hear are Kakucho's soft snore as he hugged you from behind, his hands are wrapped around your waist and his head snuggled on your nape. You rub your eyes as you roam your vision around trying to get used to the light.

You waited for a few minutes and made sure you were awake before you slowly and carefully climb down your bed, you sneak a glance at Kakucho if he woke up but he didn't, fortunately. You sneakily walked towards the bathroom and do your morning routine, you wash your face, brush your teeth and other things you do in the morning. After patting a soft towel on your face, you can't help but glance at your body reflecting on the mirror in front of you.

The underwear Kakucho help you wore were overwhelmed and tucked away by his dark blue shirt. It ends down on your mid-thigh giving the illusion you weren't wearing anything underneath. Red spots from the love marks he gave you are placed on your neck, chest and collarbones. You fixed your hair out of your face and made sure it's clean before getting out. You were expecting to see Kaku still sleeping but when your eyes met his as he still lay on the bed, a smile form on your lips.

"Good morning, princess" his voice sounds deep and husky indicating he just woke up and that little thing turns you on.

"Morning" you said and walk towards him. His hands reached for your hips and help you sit on his lap. His bed hair made him looked so sexy and hot as he rubbed your hips and stare at you.

"Did you have a good sleep?" He asked.

You combed his hair back and lean your face towards him. You gave him a peck on his lips and stare at his eyes. "The best I ever have after coming here"

Your answer made him blush but he covered it up by grabbing your hair from the back and pulled you in for a kiss. His tongue swipe on your bottom lip before he bites and sucked on it, you can't help but let out a string of long moan. His hard erection poked perfectly on your clothed sex, your hands snaked around his neck and gripped a good full fist of his hair and rock your hips. Your pussy grind on his hard on through his pajama and since he's shirtless, your other hand traveled down to his chest down to his stomach and under his pants.

"Oh... Fuck..." he hissed when you grab his full erection and take it out, you gave it a few good pumps before you felt a finger rubbed your clit. You groan in pleasure as Kakucho pulled your panties to the side and rubbed it raw.

"My god... Yes..." your raspy voice moan. You looked down to see what's happening and the lust urge you to tease his tip on your entrance. His precum beads on the tip as you swipe it lightly on your clit down to your entrance. He let out another hissed and a curse when you looked up at him while continue teasing. His head whipped back and he sexily bite his lip to hold out the moan he wants to let out.