15: Bandage

Lift up your shirt" you ordered to the man sitting in your couch

Lift up your shirt" you ordered to the man sitting in your couch. His right brow raised with what you said. "Better yet, take it off"

You heard him chuckled softly but did it anyways. "Bossy" you heard him whispered but you just gave him a glare. You watch as he takes off his blooded shirt and toss it in the coffee table beside you.

You let out a gasped when you saw a stab wound on his stomach, it was bleeding pretty badly so you immediately started the treatment even though you want to ask him some questions. You washed your hands first before applying gentle pressure on the wound with a bandage.

"Hold it and apply pressure to it gently, I have to go get some water and washcloth" you said to the man before heading to the kitchen to get the things you needed. After getting it all you ran back to him and place the basin full of warm water next to you. You kneeled in front of him and started to rinse the wound with water for about ten minutes.

You heard him let out a groan as you scrub some dirt around the wound. "You really know what you are doing, huh?" he said which made you looked at him and noticed that he was staring at you with a smirk. You don't know why but his attitude pisses you off at first, he seems like a serious and silent person but boy were you wrong. He's annoying.

Damn it, I should just let him die outside.

You rolled your eyes to him. "Obviously" you sarcastically said.

He let out a laugh but then groan again because of the wound. "What's your name?" he asked.

"That's none of your business"

"Oh, come on. You said you're Mikey's friend so why won't you tell me?"

You rinse the cloth and get the tube of Neosporin on your first aid box. "Exactly, I'm Mikey's friend not yours"

The man chuckled again which irritate you, as you applied a thin layer of the ointment in the wound you pressed on it slightly which made him groan again and made you smirk.

That's what you get for being a cocky bastard.

"Oww, treat me gently, please."

You didn't answer him and just continued applying the ointment, after that you taped a large gauge pad on his wound. You felt his stares on you as you do your work.

"You better not kill me after I treated you, just so you know I have a bat" you warned him. But the man didn't seem to be threatened and again he laughed.

"Oh, you'll going to need more than a bat to kill me, baby." you glared at him again and was about to press his would again when he raised his arms playfully and smiled. "Kidding, I'm just kidding"

You shook your head and take out the bandage out the box and toss it to him. "I'm sure that you can bandage yourself since you have the energy to tease me and shit"