12: Neighbor

You looked back at the three with shock and nervousness written on their faces

"You all know him?!" you asked in confusion as to what is happening. The three didn't respond and just kept looking at Mikey with widen eyes and mouth agape.

However, Mikey on the other hand doesn't even bother laying his eyes on them and just keep staring at you while holding a box. You stand there not knowing what to do at the situation.

You fidgeted your fingers while looking at Mikey whos still standing in front of you. "Uhm... hi?"

Mikey smiled. "Hello, I'm Manjiro but you can call me Mikey, I just moved in this morning on the apartment next to yours"

Your eyes widen at what he said.

Wait, he's my new neighbor?!

You saw him held out the box he's holding. "I just want to give you this as a welcoming gift" you reach out for the box and noticed the band aids on his fingers.

You smiled at him shyly. "Thank you so much"

You glanced at the box with a questioning expression.

Aren't I supposed to be the one giving him a welcoming gift?

You looked back at him and noticed that he's now coldly staring something behind you, you followed his line of vision and saw Ran, Rindou and Sanzu's faces are pale as a paper. Their eyes were fixated on the painting on your wall as if they are intentionally averting their eyes from Mikey.

Mikey's eyes darted at them with rage but then when he noticed you looking, his facial expression immediately shifted in to a smile.

As you stand there you felt kind of embarrassed that you don't have anything to give him back as a gift. Your eyes knitted when you remembered that the four of you were about to have wine so, why not just invite him?

"We're about to have some wine, would you like to have a drink? If that's okay with you" you stated.

Mikey softly smiled. "I would love to" you moved to the side to let him in to your house.

As he walked right pass you, his body swiftly brushed with yours. You gasped when you felt electricity run through your body because of the contact, you deeply inhaled to calm yourself when you get a whiff of his scent. He smelled like.... vanilla?

You shook your head realizing what you're doing

Stop smelling people Y/n, It's weird!

Right after he goes inside, you immediately closed the door but then you heard a thud. You looked back behind you and saw Sanzu on the floor.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" you rushed towards him but before you could Mikey already appeared next to him. He holds both Sanzu's arms and help him get up.