40: Smell

After Dark by Mr

After Dark by Mr. Kitty

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

️ Sexual Assault

You stayed at the park for another hour before you decided to go home. Even though you're still having second thoughts about that idea, you wanted to at least stay the night at a hotel but when you recalled what the guys said to you, you erased that thought.

'Remember Y/n, act like you used to, don't let them know that you know the truth. Stay like you used to until you had the chance to move away, but still slowly distance yourself from them if you have to'

You licked your dry lips as you look out the window. You can't help but feel the nervousness crawling up to your whole body as you think of the truth. Your guts feels like it's turning upside down and you want to vomit.

The whole ride towards your home, your heart won't stop beating loudly and thumping in your chest. You look at your pale hands as it shakes a bit.

I'm scared.

You can't help but admit that you indeed feel scared. You closed your eyes as you calm yourself but instead of being calm you just felt more nervous. As soon as you close your eyes you remembered them. You remember Mikey, you remember Ran and Rindou, Sanzu, Koko, Kakucho and even Takeomi. You recalled your time with them, your picnic, your dinner even the....

You shook your head to try and get the unwanted thoughts from your head.

Collect yourself Y/n. Don't be an idiot anymore, please.

Your hand clenches on your broken phone, you open your eyes as you remember what Draken said. A small frown form on your lips.

He didn't really listen to what I said. So stubborn. For all I know he just wanted to meet Mikey again.

Mikey....

A surprise gasp escaped your lips when you thought of Mikey.

"The dinner!" you exclaimed out of nowhere. The driver looked at you from the rearview mirror to check if youre okay, you gestured you're fine before he looks back in front.

You combed your hair back as you think of the dinner you promised to him. You don't even know where you'll meet up and you can't contact him because your phone is broken. You don't even know his number and.... he's a criminal.

Right. You almost forget that he's a wanted person.

Do you really have to eat out dinner with a person who's a criminal? He kills people and use women as an object for money.

Your heart sank in your chest as the feeling of betrayal arise. Apart from feeling scared with what you just found out, you also felt the huge wave of disappointment and sadness slamming on you. You got to admit, it hurts. You trusted them and place yourself in their hands with their so-called protection yet you didn't know that they're the one you need protection for.