48: Lingerie

Call Out My Name by The Weeknd⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

⚠️: Sexual Scene

Four days.

That's how long since you've been kidnapped and locked up. Every passing second of every day during those times, you felt like going crazy. You're being tortured in the worst way possible. And no not the physical kind but the mental kind.

Now that you're thinking about it, you'll take physical torture any day than what they have been doing the past four days.

You let out a sigh of relief as the bathroom feel into silence. This time of the day when you're taking a bath is the only time you can have peace of mind. Your health is slowly getting better but your foot and back are still healing.

The warm water fills right up to your neck as you submerged your body while trying to relax. The rose smelled water somehow made your mind clear and in peace but it didn't last long when you heard a series of knock on the door.

Your brows knit in annoyance as you open your eyes.

"Bunny? Are you done yet? I want to show you something!"

Irritation bloomed inside of you when you heard the ridiculous endearment out of Sanzu's mouth.

I think it would have been better if I drowned last time and died, at least I'll have peace.

"Bunny~" Sanzu sing as he kept on knocking.

"Agh!" You submerged your head underwater so his voice would drown out.

You waited for a few seconds until you ran out of air before immerging out the water. Sanzu's constant knocking and singing didn't stop and you know it won't stop. At least not until you do what he wanted.

You angrily step out of the tub and grab a robe; you wrap it around your body before wrapping a towel for your hair. You stomped your way to the door as you tie and secure the robe on your body, making sure it won't fall off or show any skin.

"What?" You asked as soon as you open the door. Sanzu's fist is suspended in the air as if you interrupted his series of knocking.

He smiled widely and lowered his hand before leaning on the door frame. His eyes are beaming as he roams his eyes in your face down to your body. You wrap your hands on your chest to cross it even though you know he won't see any skin. But it seems that wasn't enough because lust already clouded his eyes.

One thing you noticed about Sanzu during your hell days here is that he tends to get turn on by anything. And you mean ANYTHING.

There was a time three days ago when you were eating a yogurt Kakucho gave you, you ate just like other people do but it seems that wasn't what Sanzu has in mind. He was seating on the couch watching you eat when you noticed him having a playful smile before licking his lips. And the growing tent on his pants also didn't pass your eyes considering it's huge.