23: Sweet

⚠️ Sexual Assault

⚠️ Sexual Assault

You placed the meat you just bought in your freezer, you also grabbed the vegetables and fruits that you just finished washing and placed it in the fridge. You just got home from doing a grocery shopping from the mall and it's only four in the afternoon and yet you're already home. Now, that Hana's back you don't have to take her shift anymore and stay on the café the whole day, you just need to make a visit from time to time. She even handles the sale and just hand it to you in the next morning.

You let out a sigh as you sat down on one of the chairs in your kitchen, you stretch your arms out as you groan in relief. You just finished organizing and arranging all of the things you just bought and now you just want to lay in your bed and hibernate. But as much as you want to, you can't. You really can't.

Ever since the text messages you've received this morning, you can't help but be paranoid of your surroundings. Even when you're doing your grocery shopping, you felt like someone's looking at your every move and watches you. You look at your phone that's placed in the counter in front of you, you grabbed it before looking at its blank screen, you never open it back on again after shutting it off this morning.

You nervously bit your lower lip as you pressed the power button, you saw how the screen of your phone lit up before it displayed your lock screen. You typed in your password as you hold your breath, after opening it, you anxiously glanced at the message app to see if you had anymore message. You know you already blocked the number but you just had to make sure, so even though you were scared you tried your best to open the unread messages.

As you scroll down to your messages you saw that no random number texted you anymore but your brows knit a little when you saw you have a message from Sei.

'Hey Y/n, there's something I want to tell you regarding our meet up tomorrow. Is it okay if I give you a call later?'

You tuck your loose hair on behind your ear as you replied to him.

'Sure, just call me whenever works for you'

After pressing send, you stand up to get yourself a glass of water, you saw your pitcher on the sink filled with water next to a glass of water, as you poured yourself a drink you can't help but remember what happened earlier at the café. Your cheeks redden when you recall your embarrassing breakdown in front of Mikey and the others, the way you just cried and have them comfort you is so embarrassing that you just want to bury yourself alive.

You gulped down the glass of water as you tried to drown the humiliation you just experienced; you made a face when you tasted something off with the water but you just shrugged it off. You tried to tell them what's bothering and scaring you because you want someone to help you, but when you tried to, you can't. Especially when they started talking about trust, maybe it's because you know that you can't just trust anyone.

Sure, they are nice and helpful to you, they took care of you and they are always there when you needed them. But you know to yourself that if a person is nice to you, it doesn't mean that they won't hurt you, I mean just look at what happened between you and Haru. He was nice and caring to you and he even said he loved you which made you trust him but look at where that leads you, a heartbreak.