05: Roses

Sanzu's fist landed hard on Ran's face that made him stumbled on his feet

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" he shouted in rage and punch him again. "Do you have a fuckin' death wish?!"

His whole body shakes in anger, he wanted to kill Ran for touching you, he wanted to kill Rindou for kissing you, God dammit he even wanted to kill you!

How can you just let them do that do you?! You smiled and talked to them! You even let them touched and kissed you! You're only supposed to do that to me! ME! AND ONLY ME!

Ran wiped the blood on his lips. "Did you just punched me in the face out of nowhere without any reasons?" he then looked at Sanzu and pointed his head "You must be really fucked up in the head, huh?"

The rosy pink haired man seethed in anger. "No reason?! You were touching my woman!" he yelled.

Ran looked at him dumb founded. "What do you mean your woman? I don't even fucking know your woman!"

'This fucker are really out of his mind' Ran thought to himself. He received a text from Sanzu a while ago at the café threatening him that if they didn't get their ass home for the next twenty minutes, he's going to burn the fucking mansion and knowing this little shit he never goes back at his words. Then right after they got home, he punches him and Rindou out of nowhere.

"Don't fucking lie to me! You two assholes are basically all over her! You touched her and talked to her!" Sanzu's voiced roared through out the whole living room. "And you!" he pointed at Rindou whos sitting at the couch with spread legs while moving his jaw that Sanzu punched earlier.

"You even have the nerve to kiss her hand! You disgusting shit! I'm the only one who can kiss her! She's mine!"

Ran smirked as he finally caught on what Sanzu's babbling about. "You mean Y/n?"

Sanzu looked at him with confusion. "Whose Y/n?" he asked even though he's still seething in anger.

Ran scoffed. "Don't tell me you don't know the name of the woman you're claiming yours?"

"Y/n? That's her name?"

Ran laughed. "You said she's your woman and yet you didn't know her name? You poor thing"

"Shut up! Even though I know her name or not, she belongs to me! So don't you dare go near her again or I swear to God I'm going to kill you two in the most painful way possible" Sanzu threatened the brothers.

"I bet she doesn't even know your name" Rindou butted that made Ran chuckled.

Sanzu glared at them. "Don't fucking tell me she knows you two?"

"Oh, she does, God you should hear the way she said my name. The way it rolled on her pink and sweet little tongue made me had a hard on. If I could just fuck her right there and there so she could moan it, I would, I bet it would be a mus-" Rindou's words got cut by a punch in his jaw that made him fall off the couch.