28: Dice

Fetish (slowed) by Selena Gomez

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

You wrapped your towel in your head after putting on the clothes Mikey gave you, you looked at the mirror to check your outfit and as soon as you saw your whole self, you let out a chuckle. The clothes Mikey gave you fits you perfectly, it's not too big and not to small either but there seems to be a small problem. Your breast.

You looked at the wet clothes in the sink and your eyes darted on the two bras that got wet earlier, you tried to wringed out the water out of it but it's still damp. Your eyes looked back to your breast to see if it's obvious that you're not wearing a bra, the shirt Mikey gave you is black and it also have a very interesting print in front which covered your breast area somehow.

'Mama's Boy' it says on the shirt.

You bit your lip to try and not laugh because of the design, you never thought that Mikey would have this kind of shirt. He probably didn't saw the print when he grabs it and just immediately gave it to you but even though, why does he have this kind of shirt? You blushed again when it reminded you with one of your shirts that you lend to Koko.

Damn... that was embarrassing! He even wore it when he left the next morning after he took care of you, at least that's what Kakucho said.

After making sure that your breast won't be too visible through the clothes, you walked out of the bathroom carefully and stride towards the living room.

Mikey has his feet up on the coffee table while he was busy scrolling on his phone, you saw how his face frown as he typed something on his phone. You walked towards him slowly so you won't disturb him but even though you tried to be careful not to get his attention, he still looked at you.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you" you apologized before sitting beside him.

Mikey lowered his phone down and smiled at you cheekily. "You didn't, don't worry" he said before he lifted off his feet from the table and crossed it as he eyed you. Then his eyes darted on the shirt you're wearing which made his face looked shocked. You let out a laugh when you saw his reaction.

"You got a nice shirt" you tease him.

"Oh, fuck.... I thought I already throw that away" he whispered but you still heard it clear.

You frown playfully. "Why? It's cute though" you said as you showed him the shirt while smiling.

"It's not" he said and he lean towards you. "You know what, take it off... I'll lend you another one"

You stand up and got away from him. "No... I like this shirt"

Mikey frowned a little. "Y/n.." he warned.

"Mikey..." you also warned him playfully while frowning.

He sighed sharply as he eyed you then he stands up, you felt your body tense when you saw how intense he looked at you. You step back every time he takes a step forward towards you, his step is getting faster so you also step back faster and soon you saw yourself in the other side of the coffee table while Mikey was on the other side.