09: Umbrella

You looked at your bandaged hand on your lap

"Does it still hurt?" Ran asked who's at the driver's seat.

"Yeah, a little bit but it's tolerable" you said in a small voice.

You glanced at the people on the car. Ran's the one who's driving, Rindou's on the front seat while you and Sanzu sat on the back. You can't refrain from feeling awkward during the car ride home. You've just finished getting treated at the hospital, the three drove you there panicking which caused you to an almost car accident.

It was Sanzu who was driving at that time and he went on full panic mode when he saw your burnt hand. When you arrived at the hospital, alive by the way, the three kept saying that they need to get you to ER. They started threatening the doctors and nurses as if your life is on the line, especially Sanzu. You mentally face palmed of their actions.

Haru on the other hand, got also treated on the same hospital and just as you expected he didn't press some charges. When you came to see him to at least check on him to see if he's still alive, he didn't agree to see you for some reason. All you know was that he just left after getting a minor treatment.

"What are you thinking about?" you snapped out of your thoughts when Sanzu talked.

"Nothing, it's just... I can't believe Haru would do something like that"

"Haru? That bastard's name is Haru?" he asked aggressively which startled you. You heard the brothers snickered at the front as if they are holding their laughter.

"Uhm... yeah? Why? Do you know him?" you curiously asked him.

He somehow looked pissed and didn't respond, instead he just looked out the window pouting while mumbling something you can't hear.

Did I say something wrong?

"Where should we drop you off? The café or your house?"

"My apartment"

Ran gazed at you through the rear-view mirror.

"Which way is it?"

"It's in a-"

"It in an apartment complex near the bus station on the third block" Sanzu finished your sentence.

You looked at him with wide eyes in surprise.

What the?

"How did you know where I live?" you questioned him while looking at him with suspicion.

His eyes also pop up with surprise. "I-I didn't" he uttered before clearing his throat. "I kind of just guessed it, cause that's the only apartment complex here" he then looked away as if his averting my eyes.

"Right..." you trailed off still giving him a side eye. It was kind of suspicious but you just brushed it off.

I mean he's kind of saying the truth, the apartment where I live in is the only apartment complex here in our neighborhood.